Chapter Four

————

Chapter warning: reader gets assaulted

What was supposed to be a nice night out, hanging and getting to know the boys, became much worse and now, you don't know if you should continue to keep your distance from them or not.

————

There were three driven vans that the boys separated to. You looked between the 3, not sure where to go.

"Me, me. You're supposed to be taking care of me." Jimin hooked arms with you, dragging you to his van with Jungkook. Taehyung went with Hoseok while Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin rode together. Jungkook and Jimin sat in the middle two seats while you sat in the third row.

"Ready to get sh-wasted?" Jungkook grinned.

"Not with you guys. If I have to take care of 7 drunk babies, I'm leaving. Alone." You scoffed with your arms crossed. Jimin threw his head back in laughter while Jungkook gave you a flat look.

"So where are we going?" You asked.

"Jin hyung's place." Jimin replied. You still had no idea what Jin's place of work was but considering it was dinner, you would assume that it was a restaurant.

"We're here." Jimin announced and the van door opened. You stepped out and looked up at the big building. The word 'Epiphany' was lighted up on the sign. Suited men surrounded you, Jungkook and Jimin. The doormen bowed to the 3 of you, opening the double doors for you to enter. You were greeted by a room with many tables.

"Stay close." Jungkook said softly and you nodded. Looking ahead, you saw Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon walking in front.

"Don't worry, doc. We won't be playing tonight. We're just here to eat." He smirked. You followed them into a luxurious restaurant, where you were led further into a private dining room.

"I'll admit, of all the places that we could have gone for dinner, I wasn't exactly expecting to come to a casino." You turned to Jin.

"We're just here for dinner." Jin shrugged as he pulled a chair out for you to sit.

"Do you play cards, doc?" Taehyung asked.

"I was taught by my dad. But I don't play regularly." You explained as wine was served at the table. This time, you didn't stop the servers from filling your glass. Technically, you weren't working anymore and it was a fancy place so you didn't mind drinking just a little bit.

"Anything you fancy?" Hoseok asked as you looked through the menu. Of course, it was very fancy dishes.

"Don't worry, I'll order for you." Jin winked. You raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't exactly ask for help but I guess, you are the owner of this place." You chuckled. Jin smiled at your reply, not expecting anything less from your reply. He raised his hand to the manager.

"Yes, sir." The manager gave a deep bow as he stood beside Jin. You traced the rim of your wine glass as Jin gave him the orders. The wine was nice, fancy just like this place.

"Psycho-analysing again?" Namjoon chuckled.

"I'm off duty, Namjoon. Merely observing the architecture while I enjoy the wine." You grinned. He nodded his head, lifting his glass up to you. You did the same, clinking your glass gently against his. Someone cleared their throat and you saw Jimin holding his glass out to you as well. You laughed, clinking glasses with him.

"Care for a few rounds at the table later?" Namjoon offered.

"We'll see." You shrugged.

"I promise we won't take that much money from you." He raised an eyebrow with a teasing smile on his face. You scoffed but didn't say anything else as the food was served.