Chapter Ten

————

It seems that as you get closer to the boys, the more they open up to you. That's also when you realise just how much they actually left out of their supposedly honest profiles.

————

*BANG*

"What-" The door opened and soon, there was fast padding against your carpeted ground. Another body dove under the cover and curled itself next to yours. You blinked, sitting up immediately.

"Who..." You lifted the blanket to see who the quivering figure was.

"J-Jimin?! What are you doing here?" That was when you stopped, feeling the warmth that he was radiating onto your thigh. Throwing the covers back, Jimin hugged himself and you touched his forehead and cheeks. Reaching into your nightstand, you grabbed your thermometer, turning it on and sticking it into Jimin's ears.

"You're running a high fever!" You saw his temperature. Jimin shivered, grabbing your blanket to wrap himself up.

"Chim, can you hear me?" You called.

"C-Cold..." He stuttered. You got out of bed, heading out the door. It was quite early that the hallways were still rather empty. Going into your office, you grabbed what you needed.

"(y/n)?" Jin blinked as you rushed by him. He was always one of the early risers of the family.

"Can't talk! Jimin! Sick!" You replied, running into your room. You turned Jimin onto his back, making him groan.

"Jimin hardly falls sick but when he does, it's bad. Been like that since he was a kid." Jin stood by the door way, arms crossed. You grabbed Jimin's arm, cleaning it with an alcohol swab and poking the needle in with medication and fluids for him.

(A/N: For those wondering why the OC always put them on IV drips or if you do know some stuff about needle site complications, I've researched and spoken to friends in Korea. They actually get IV drips and injections very often for simple things like hangovers and the flu.)

"I got you a pail with iced water." Jin stood by your side.

"Thanks." You wrung the dampen towel, placing it on Jimin's forehead. Taking your phone, you set a two hour timer.

"I'll go let the others know Jimin is sick. As well as call his office. Let us know if you need anything." Jin said and you nodded. He left as you wiped Jimin's neck and arms with a cold towel.

"Omma..." He tensed.

"Shhh, Chim." You hushed him, placing the towel on his forehead. You went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and change into more presentable clothes.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in." You replied, combing your hair. Yoongi stood at the doorway. He looked flustered, rubbing the back of his neck. You blinked at him for two seconds but turned back to the mirror, fixing your hair. Yoongi wordlessly entered your room, standing over Jimin. From the corner of your eyes, you watched him cup Jimin's cheek.

"How's he?" Yoongi asked.

"Fine. He came in with a really high temperature so I put him on a drip. I'll check his temperature again soon. Thankfully he stopped shivering and went back to sleep." You replied.

"That's good." Yoongi mumbled, stroking Jimin's head gently.

"Jin said when he gets sick, it's often bad?" You asked. Yoongi nodded in confirmation.

"He got sick often as a kid and had febrile seizures. So he was always in and out of the hospital. His parents thought it would be the best way to keep him healthy. He's gotten better over the years." Yoongi explained.