Chapter One

————

A slightly different than usual house call leads you to a temporary stay at a mansion to care for 7 young men. It's the first day of moving in and meeting the family you would be sharing a house with.

————

As you walked around your apartment, you made sure everything was packed into your bags. Even if you did earn enough money, you never needed anything bigger than a two bedroom apartment. Your job needed you to travel and live in other locations anyway.

"Hmm..." You headed into your office and took your bag out, making sure you had all your equipment that you needed inside.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Coming." You turned off the lights and headed out, opening the front door. You were greeted by a male in a suit. He looked up from his phone, blinking at you while you just headed back into the house.

"Dr (y/l/n)?" You heard him.

"You're early. Your boss told me you would be arriving at 2:30. It's not even 2 yet." You replied, continuing to gather the remainder of your things.

"My boss?"

"Yeah, your boss. Mr Kim Namjoon? The one who I have been speaking to on the phone." You looked up at him, who was now standing in the doorway of your home, staring at you with an amused look on his face. You locked your bag after throwing your toiletries in. He let out a chuckle, making you raise an eyebrow at him.

"Ah, yes. My brother." He said.

"Oh, you're not- My bad." You laughed in embarrassment, placing all your bags together.

"Jung Hoseok." He held his hand out to you. You straightened up, shaking his hand, realising that he's probably one of your 'employers'. Namjoon had mentioned that the house consisted of 7 family members.

"(y/l/n) (y/n)." You introduced yourself.

"I'll call my boys to bring your things. You ride with me." Hoseok gestured to the door way and you followed him out. As you headed down, you saw more men come and bring your things down.

"Sir, madam." A chauffeur came out of a Rolls Royce and opened the door for you and Hoseok to enter.

"Bosses don't usually come all the way to pick me up personally." You stated as the chauffeur closed the door after you entered. Your eyes followed as he ran to the driver's seat and enter.

"Well, you're gonna be a new, important member of the house. You're not going to be like the other employees around. My brothers and I thought it would be best to welcome you the right way." He laughed. You could tell Hoseok was quite a cheery, friendly person. You gave a small smile.

The drive was rather long. You looked out the window, watching as the car finally stopped in front of an iron gate. The driver poked his head out to greet a man by the gate.

"We're here." Hoseok looked up from his phone. As the car pulled through the gates, there was a long driveway in before a mansion came to view.

"Wow." You looked up at the mansion.

"Impressed?" Hoseok asked.

"It's one of the nicer houses that I've seen." You said as the chauffeur opened the door for you. There was a butler and maid waiting at the front door for you and Hoseok. Seeing Hoseok, they bowed respectfully. You and Hoseok walked in first, the people with your things following behind you. The inside of the house was sleek and elegant.

"I have to go attend to some business. The head butler will take you to your room and office." Hoseok said and you nodded.

"Bye." You waved him off.