Chapter Three

————

Whether you like it or not, you're slowly beginning to find out more about your new, mysterious clients. They're more than just a band of brothers living together, they have a lot more secrets than you think.

————

You woke up to find the house empty. Today marked your 5th day at the house, not like you had much to do in the first 4 days anyway. You were able to have a nice breakfast sandwich in the backyard garden, under the gazebo, with a giant mug of iced coffee. Then you brought your plate in and watched some television in the lounge.

"Doctor!" You heard someone shout and stood up, turning around. You headed out into the foyer and saw Taehyung standing there, panting. Sweat was running down his temple.

"What's wrong?" You frowned.

"You need to come with me!" He huffed, grasping your wrist.

"Hold on, I'm not coming with you until you tell my what's going on." You yanked your hand away from him, crossing your arms. You saw him close his eyes and take a deep breath, his eyebrow twitching slightly in annoyance.

"Fine, Jimin is injured and he refuses treatment from anyone else. Namjoon hyung wants to try you." He explained. Even if he seemed angry, there was also some worry and pleading in his eyes. You nodded your head and ran to get your first aid kit before you followed Taehyung out of the house.

"Get in." He put his sunglasses on. You entered the expensive sports car and shut the door. Before you could even buckle your seatbelt, he sped out of there.

"What injury does he have?" You asked. Taehyung didn't reply.

"Taehyung sshi, you know whether you tell me now or not, I'll find out right?" You scoffed.

"Slash wound." Taehyung said with a clenched jaw. You nodded your head. Just what kind of fights were these boys getting up to? This was the first 'major injury' you were dealing with here.

"We're here." He stopped. You were outside a night club?

'Serendipity'

You got out, your first aid kit in your hand. Taehyung waved his hand and the guard let you through. It wasn't some greasy, run down night club. It was elegant, luxurious and screamed money. Taehyung brought you up a flight of stairs and knocked on a door before entering. Namjoon stood there, with Jimin laid down on the couch.

"Doc." Namjoon sighed.

"Hey, Namjoon sshi. Now, what's this? Taehyung said it's a slash wound?" You raised an eyebrow as you put your first aid kit down. Jimin chuckled, lifting his arm to show a slash wound on his rib.

"I was working out when someone decided to surprise me." He grinned. You rolled your eyes and pout your gloves on, moving closer to inspect the wound.

"You're gonna need some stitches." You said.

"We'll be outside." Namjoon said and dragged Taehyung out of there. You took out cotton, disinfectant, stitching tools and gauze. The first thing you did was clean the wound.

"I'm not... usually this weak." He winced.

"Whatever you say, boss." You laughed as you cleaned the wound, tossing all the bloodied cotton into the tray.

"I've never seen Taehyung so flustered before." You stated as you changed to a new pair of gloves, taking a syringe of local anaesthesia and injecting it near the wound to lessen the pain. Jimin laughed at your statement, watching you lighter the actual stitching needle over the flame.