Chapter Twelve

————

Chapter warning(s): Anxiety attack, reader has a nightmare,

You're starting to realise that being around the boys and getting closer to them is harder than you thought. Whether you can mentally take it or not is going to be a challenge.

————

"What now-" You lifted your head when you saw someone enter your room. The boy didn't say anything as he climbed into your bed, pulling you close to him to fall back asleep. You blinked in confusion as you heard soft snores coming from the boy.

"Jungkook. Stop coming in here to escape your brothers." You said, slightly muffled against the material of his shirt.

"Shhh." Was all he said, snuggling closer to you. As much as you hated to admit it, the boys were slowly getting closer to you as each day passes. Their company was tolerable.

"Koo, you know this is the first place Namjoon will come find you." You patted his shoulder.

"Hmm... Koo... I like that nickname." Jungkook peeked one eye open.

"You're such a baby." You scoffed. Jungkook didn't reply, quickly falling back asleep. You let out a sigh of defeat, running your fingers through his long, black hair.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Yes, Namjoon?" You called out, chuckling. Jungkook didn't move, having fallen into a deep sleep already. The door slowly crept open and Namjoon poked his head in. Seeing the sleeping boy in your arms, he gave a flat look with a sigh. Jungkook was the youngest but he was the heaviest and the bulkiest out of all the 7 boys, which makes his muscle bunny name very fitting.

"Wanna try?" You asked.

"You need to change your locks." Namjoon crossed his arms.

"Isn't the first lesson of mafia school how to pick locks? Changing locks wouldn't be so effective then." You raised your eyebrows, moving positions so Jungkook laid in your lap instead.

"I don't think I've ever seen him willingly get close to someone before though. That's quite a feat." Namjoon chuckled.

"He's not going to wake up soon. Maybe try later?" You suggested.

"We're supposed to have a meeting. He knows this because he was the one that chose this date 2 weeks ago." Namjoon shook his head. You just shrugged with a smile.

"You spoil him too much. But I'll be back to get him later." Namjoon waved before exiting the room. You slid back down, letting Jungkook rest against your chest instead. You were quite particular about the boys having physical contact with you but now, you felt like you needed someone with you.

"It's too early for this..." You closed your eyes, falling back asleep, considering you can't escape Jungkook's grip.

[DREAM]

Your eyes widened as you felt something press against the back of your neck, the cold metal against the warmth of your skin on your neck. Your hand clutched the object that was forced into your hand.

"Do it." The voice whispered in your ear.

"I can't." Your whole body trembled as you cried out. The cocking on the gun behind you made you yelp like a helpless puppy. It pushed you to press the barrel of your gun deeper against the skin. Through your tear-filled eyes, you looked up to meet his eyes.

"It's okay." The male before you smiled.

"It's either you die or him." The person behind was there yet again. You gasped, tears running down your face.