Esmeralda x Male! reader

Lemon

Lemon.🍋

For Hitthereimyou12. This is the last one guys, so no more requests, so we'll go out together with a blowjob. I've really enjoyed my time with you guys, thank you so much for the requests and heartwarming comments, I love you all.

You came through the door, bags under your eyes, a yawn escaping your lips. Esmeralda noticed you were home and came running to you in a tight embrace. "Hi honey, is something wrong?"

You rubbed your eyes. "Just a bit tired and stressed from work is all." A smirk rose on her lips as you gave her a curious look. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Oh, no reason, just thinking that I can make your day better." She kissed you softly as her hands fingered the hem of your trousers, "only if you want me to."

"Now you've started, I don't want you to stop." A rush of excitement ran through you as she got on her knees and unzipped your trousers with her teeth.

Her hands pulled down your underwear as your dick sprung out. Esmeralda licked her lips and kissed your tip, making you whimper. She then entered her whole mouth into you, slowly bobbing her head up and down, tongue swirling around you.

Harsh and loud moans escaped your lips as she took you in deeper, your hands gripped a handful of her raven hair and pushed her in further, Esmeralda gagged a little- but soon continued to suck.

More unholy noises came out of you as you felt your climax coming. "Oh, Esmeralda, oh, fuck! I'm cumming!" Your moans filled the room. After one last thrust your warm cum filled up her throat, she took it all and swallowed as she licked the rest off your dick.

"Feeling better now?" Her tongue slid inside your mouth so you could taste what she tasted.

You smiled. "A lot now. Thank you. Love you." You hugged her.

"Love you too."

The end.