Isabela Madrigal x Male! reader

Smut.

"Are you sure you want to do this, my love?" Isabela said, kissing your neck softly.

"Yes, yes I do, hermosa~" You responded, grabbing her waist. You had waited for this moment for so long, now you two were finally married, the secret relationship you had before was difficult, especially since Isabela was expected to marry Mariano Gúzman. You hated the man, but none of that mattered anymore, now it was just you and her, on your wedding night.

You slowly unzipped her dress, and she removed your poncho and shirt. You planted kisses all over her body, making her groan slightly as she played with your hair and slid her hands down your waist and stroked you.

"Ahh~ Isabela, yes, just right my darling ~" You groaned as you left bite marks on her neck and chest, her skin was so soft and smooth, it was perfect, just like her.

"Mi amor, I'm ready." She whispered in your ear.

Your eyes widened as you positioned yourself on top of her, she felt wet, you loved seeing her like this, she was yours and you were hers.

You slowly positioned yourself inside of her, she screamed in pleasure as you put all of yourself inside her, you moaned as you slowly thrusted inside her and your wife's moans were music to your ears (poor Dolores).

"Ay, mi amor, don't stop, keep going~"

You kept continuing, picking up the pace slightly, you were close to finally releasing. But after a few seconds, you released as Isabela's eyes became wider, and released as well with you.

After pulling out, you two cuddled.

"Can we have five babies?" You asked.

"Absolutely not, three at the most."

"Ok, fair agreement, I love you, Isabela." You kissed her cheek.

"I love you too." Isabela said, and you both fell asleep.

The end.

Hey, Camilo is next, you lucky things!