Bruno Madrigal x Fem! reader

Smut.

It had nearly been ten years since you've seen your husband, Bruno, leaving you with your two children: María, a twelve year-old with the gift of invisibility and your ten year-old, Pablo, who had the gift of speed.

Every day you hoped he would come back, hoping you could touch him again, hug him again.

Love him again.

...

It was a normal day at the casita, you were walking out of your room which you were sharing with María for the past ten years, since Bruno's was extremely out of bounds on Abuela's orders. You never really liked Abuela, with all the abuse she had put on the family, especially your husband. As you walked past the door, a glow seemed to catch the corner of your eye, causing you to stop suddenly.

"B-bruno....?" You whispered, grabbing the sides of your green dress in hope, knowing that he was using his magic somewhere, somewhere near.

You missed him so much, the fact he didn't really know Pablo, since he was only a baby when he left, killed you inside, his dark, curly hair and shy manner always reminded you of him.

You immediately forgot what you were supposed to do, and ran back to María's room, in floods of tears, hoping that one day, you could hear his voice, even if it was only faint and quick.

You needed him, desperately.

After around two minutes, there was a little knock on the door, opening it was Dolores.

"Tía, are you ok?" She hummed.

"Oh, yes, I'm fine," you lied, "just a little bit under the weather, that's all."

Dolores sat down beside you, you rested your head on her shoulder. And let the tears come slowly, you knew she heard you crying because of him.

"Tía, I promise you, everything will be alright."

"I know, it's just every time I see my boy's face, it reminds me of him, everything about him, in fact." You sobbed.

"Well," Dolores whispered, "if he were here now, he would say he would be so proud of you for how strong and caring you've been all this time, and that he loves you so much."

You smiled slightly, "Do you think so?"

"I know so."

You wrapped your arms around your niece and embraced her in the biggest hug you could imagine.

"Gracias mucho."

"De nada, Tía."

...

After helping Julieta with the cooking, you walked around the casita, until you saw Camilo walking towards you, a worried look on his face.

"Tía, I need your help, Mirabel is missing, could you help me find her." His puppy dog eyes asking for help.

"Oh, my goodness, of course I'll help."

"Mirabel, ¿dónde estas?" You called, "where could she possibly be?" You asked yourself.

Bruno's POV: