Antonio Madrigal + Twin brother! reader

Sibling love.

It was the day of your gift ceremony. You and Antonio were so excited, but couldn't help being nervous about it, you were worried you wouldn't get a gift, like Mirabel. But soon it would be time, you two have never been separated before, now by the end of the day you would have separate rooms in the casita.

...

It was now 7pm, you both were dressed in your white suits and made your way with Mirabel downstairs where your parents and older siblings were.

"Oh my, look at you two, all grown-up!" Your Mamá Pepá said, a cloud forming above her head.

"Pepi, amor, you're going to get them all wet." Papá Félix said, shooing the cloud away.

"You both make your Papá proud." Camilo, your older brother had shifted into your father, mimicking his voice.

"I don't sound like that." Félix said.

"I DoN'T sOuNd lIkE tHAt!" Camilo repeated.

Dolores rolled her eyes, "Abuela says it's time." Everyone then turned to you two and smiled.

"We'll be waiting for you guys at your doors." Pepá whispered, and everyone left to go upstairs.

The curtains opened, a loud applause was heard, then silence, you looked at Antonio, who was still, you took his hand, and he looked at you.

"Let's get to our doors!" You giggled softly. And the Antonio walked with you to Abuela and the candle.

...

"Do you promise to help the community in anyway that you can?" Abuela asked, you both nodded and put your hands on each of your doorknobs.

A flutter of magic appeared, making the room brighten, it was happening, a door appeared in front of you and your brother, everyone applauded, and a toucan flew on Antonio's arm.

"Uh huh, I understand you!" Antonio giggled loudly.

"Wow, cool, I wonder what I- ah- ACHOO!" You sneezed, icicles and a flame shot out of either arm, your powers were fire and ice manipulation.

"Oh my goodness, I have gift, Mamá, look!" You cheered.

"My babies, I'm so proud of you!" Pepá reached out her arms and took you both into a massive hug.

"I knew you could do it, a gift just ad special as the two of you!" Abuela put her hands on each of your cheeks.

And with that you and Antonio celebrated both of your gifts, together, you two were unstoppable.

It was you two against the world.

The end.