Elsa x Fem! reader

Fluff, comfort.

For vixcupcake.

Just a normal afternoon in Arendale

Just a normal afternoon in Arendale. You walking down the cobbled road in a flowy light blue dress down to your knees and sleeve down to your elbows, with your hair/hijab bouncing perfectly on your shoulders.

Basket in hand, you went to get fruit from the market for your all time favourite.

"Two of these please." You smiled. "Thank you so much." Excited to finally have your favourite fruit in hands, you were about to much before accidentally bumping into a reindeer.

"Ow, ow." You rubbed your head.

"Sorry, oh my goodness, I didn't see you there...wait, Y/N!" You lifted your head before seeing your old friend, Kristoff.

"No freaking way! Kristoff! It's been so long, how have you been lately?" A smile reached your face after recognising the blonde.

"Well, you'll never guess what! I have a girlfriend now." He smirked.

"Oh, now way, good for you old devil!" You tapped his shoulder slightly, proud of him.

"But you'll never guess who," he looked even more proud, "the Princess of Arendale!"

Your mouth was agape, "you lucky thing!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Her and her older sister are right over ther-"

"Oh my, is that Queen Elsa and Princess Anna?! Come on everyone!" A woman screamed after seeing the two sisters together. A huge crowd of pedestrians swarmed into your direction, bumping and hitting you accidentally, your fruit was lost and your head was bleeding a bit. You began to stumble but managed to get out of the situation quickly and sat down in a street corner quite far.

Your vision was quite blurry, and you felt a cold hand on your shoulder, you freaked our and shivered.

"Hey, hey, it ok...I'm here to help you. Just close your eyes and let me handle it."

...

Waking up with a jolt, you began to pant and panic, your vision wasn't as blurry. You looked around and realised this wasn't your home.

"Oh my, you woke up quickly, you scared me." A woman in a dress and a white braid sat down next to the bed you were resting in.

"Y-your majesty?! Why am I here? What happened?" You asked.

"You fainted from the collision, but don't worry, you're all fine now and I got you more of your favourite fruit, Kristoff told me." She handed you the fruit which you ate delightfully.

"Thank you so much Queen Elsa, how can I repay you?"

"By resting, this wasn't your fault." Her cheeks turned pink.

"Thank you so much." You slowly leaned in and kissed her cheek, Elsa turned even pinker.

"I-uhm, will see you in a few minutes, I...just need...to do Queen duties!" She made a quick excuse before leaving.

"I'll see you soon too." You giggled, turning pink as well.

The end.