Jesse x Fem! reader

Smut.
This guy gives off massive 'Dilf' energy here.

"I think I'm going to ask her the question." Jesse was having a conversation with Aaron.T about you, you had been a major couple for a year now, and since Robaire has a girlfriend too, you four would be seen all over Toronto for double dates. His kids absolutely adored you, they both treated you like a Mum.

"Hey, that's great dude! I knew that you would sooner or later." Aaron.T was over the moon for joy.

"But, what about both of your careers? You're both musicians, won't you then retire?" Aaron.Z asked.

"I don't plan on retiring anytime soon, maybe we'll just take turns in looking after the kids, and when we both have time off, we'll spend that time together." Jesse had already thought of that plan of action. But he was really nervous about this. He was about to show everyone the ring but both his kids came bursting through the door, screaming and laughing.

"DADDY! DADDY! LOOK WHAT WE GOT!" They both said in unison, holding two little matching teddy bears with they're names written on their paws.

"Oh my goodness, you two, you scared me a little, where did you get these? They're really soft." He asked.

"Mummy went to a special shop with these and got them for us as a present." Jesse's heart filled with joy as his son said that, he called you 'Mum', like you were their parent for real, Jesse knew then and there that you were the one for him, the one that made him and the kids happy.

Robaire came up and put his hand on Jesse's shoulder, "We'll take care of them, go and spend some time with her." Jesse kissed his kids goodbye, and made his way to the pottery room, he reckoned that's where you would be.

He opened the door, to find you painting a vase, he stood and admired your body for a second, the sweat beads dripping down your face, Jesse had a few new thoughts on his mind. You turned around and saw him, a smirk on his face.

"Hey, baby, you ok?" You walked over and kissed his cheek, Jesse placed his hands on your hips and buried his face in your neck, taking in your familiar scent.

"Now that you're here", he giggled and pulled you in closer, now facing you, looking into your eyes, "I really appreciate what you did for the kids, they love you, and so do I." He kissed you deeply, holding your face as you moaned softly into his mouth.

He eventually let go and you whispered, "can I finish my painting?" Asking him.

"Not until I'm done with you, honey." Jesse held onto you once more and kissed you deeply and pining you against the wall, locking the door so no-one could enter, or leave.

"Jesse! You sly dog, you sure about this?" You whispered, while he kept kissing you, only stopping to breathe.

"Mmmm, definitely sure." Jesse was know slowly removing your apron, tossing it to the floor, you started to remove his jacket and you explored his body with your hands, groping his chest as he groaned against your neck.

"Now, you have a choice, wall or desk?" His voice was deep and growling, lifting your shirt off and unhooking your bra.

"Geez, that's a tough one there," your hands were on the waistband of Jesse's trousers, "but I think..." You grabbed Jesse and thrusted him on the table, ".....desk." Both your faces were close to eachother, smiling.

You removed Jesse's clothes and yours, and whispered in his ear:

"I won't be gentle."

His face grew a bright red, and you kissed him passionately, correlating your hips with his, feeling a hardness underneath yourself, his tip was now at your entrance, and you slowly slid yourself inside of him, moaning uncontrollably in unison with him, your walls tightening around him.

"Oh my god~ mmmhh~ m-marry me please." Jesse accidentally said, he quickly covered his mouth, you stared at him, eyes wide open.

"M-marry?" You asked between breaths.

"Will you?" He said.

Your eyes brimmed with tears, you had waited for him to ask, you said yes, and you both cried out of love and pleasure. Until there was a knock on the door.

"Daddy? Mummy? Are you in there? Where are you?" It was the kids, you two finished quickly and got dressed and unlocked the door, with two kids hugging your legs. They were both happy that they found you, unaware of what had happened behind those doors.

...

The press were all over you two since you announced your engagement. Everyone was so happy, the kids especially, but recently, you've felt sick and moody, you thought about the obvious and decided to take a test in the morning. You snuck out of bed where Jesse was still asleep and took the test. Although, he was already awake.

"What's up with you?" He asked.

"I-I think I'm-" Jesse's eyes widened, he knew exactly what you meant and waited outside the bathroom for you to finish and wait for the results.

"I think it's done." You said.

"Well, let's see then." Jesse was holding your hand when you looked over the sink.

Positive.

You cried, Jesse cried, you were so happy, you were pregnant. You two couldn't believe it, but it would be a while before you had told anyone.

But when you did, all there was were tears of joy from everyone.

The end.