Oswald the lucky rabbit + Fem! teen reader

Platonic

Platonic.

It was the end of rough day of school. Your friends had decided to make plans to have fun somewhere without you, all talking about it front of you while having lunch.

You hated them all. You hated school, the teachers, the bullies, everyone.

You had a few tears in your eyes, and chose to walk the long way home through the forest so no one could see you crying silently. You let waterfalls of tears fall down your cheek until you heard a strange noise from afar. You thought about what it could be and decided to investigate on the noise.

You tip-toed through the trees until you reached the mysterious creature, and you saw a peculiar animal, it was a sort of...rabbit?

You screamed in fear, scaring the rabbit and causing it to scream aswell.

"Hey, you scared me, you have a big pair of lungs on you." It said.

"Y-you can talk?" You dumbfoundedly asked.

"Of course I can, allow me to introduce myself, I am Oswald." He put out a hand, you shook it reluctantly.

"Hehe, nice to meet you Oswald." You smiled. "How did you even get here?" You were very curious about this question.

"I don't know, all I remember is hitting my head and ending up here."
He sighed, "I know nothing about this world, you're the only person who I've talked to."

"I see...do you know how old you are? I'm thirteen."

"I don't know, the only thing I remember is my name." Oswald said.

You both were silent for a moment, thinking about what to do about this situation, but, you decided on chatting with him for a bit so he would feel ok. You both actually had a lot in common, you were actually becoming friends with him. Until you got a call from your Mum to say ask if you were ok because you would be home by now. You told Oswald this and became sad, until he had an idea.

"I know, I can stay with you, huh?" He grinned.

"I don't know about that, what would Mum say?" You reluctantly asked.

"Hmmm, I could be your new...companion! What do you say?" He smugly said.

You thought about this and said yes. He could come along with you, it would be nice to have a non-toxic friend.

"Yippie! Let's go!" You both walked out of the forest together and came home. You two actually had an amazing time together over the years.

And much more fun along the way.

The end.

Hey! Hope you all like this chapter, especially A-Pastel-Unicorn. 😁