Walter Becket x Fem! reader

Lemon (kinda).

You had been working at the spy agency for a while, but you were never great at science, you seemed to be only interested in books and worked at the library, working through secret files and had restricted access to those. It was very useful since your boyfriend needed information for his missions a lot.

And today was one of those days.

You were having a conversation with Doris, the head librarian in charge of the department, she was a kind old woman, she always had her hair in top knot and wore a green cardigan with a white underdress. She actually looked amazing for sixty-five, she looked like she was in her late forties.
You were talking about Shakespeare and how he might not have actually written his plays, when you felt an arm wrap around your waist, and a small kiss on your neck, you knew immediately who it was and turned around.

"Hey, you, what are you here for, hmm?" You giggled, pecking Walter on the lips.

"Oh you know, the usual, a file in the restricted area." He answered, kissing your forehead.

"Ah, I see, you try to 'woo' me just to use the files", you joked. "Doris! I need the keys!" You yelled.

"Shhhh, it's still a library, honestly!" Doris threw you the keys, you caught them mid-air.

You held Walter's hand and led him to the door to the restricted area, you opened the door to a massive dark room, with rows and rows of draws of files, one stacked on top of the other. The light switch didn't work anymore, so you took a torch out and turned it on, still holding his hand.

"So, what information do you need this time?" You asked.

"I need information about pigeon chromosomes and how they work in their DNA, I have the code to the draw written down somewhere....", Walter patted his pockets, trying to find the piece of paper, "aha! Here, the draw is named 'F24' can you find it?"

"You know I can." You smiled slightly.

"I can always count on you, honey." Walter grabbed your waist and kissed you deeply, leaving tiny marks on your neck.

"W-walter...we still need to find the files." You murmured.

"Mmm, later, I haven't seen you in a while. I'm tired of only seeing you at work." He was kissing your cheek and then turned to face you. "We need to spend more time together, just you and me, do you wanna watch a movie at our place tonight?" He rubbed his nose against yours.

You pecked him again, and responded, "I'd love to, darling." You eventually found the file draw, handed it to Walter, and walked with him out of the dark room.

"Doris, I'm going home now, I'll see you Monday!" You gave the keys to Doris.

"Ok, have fun, you two, wear protection!" She announced.

"DORIS! JESUS CHRIST!" You yelled, turning red and hiding your face, Walter just laughed loudly.

"Young lady, this is still a library, now go, I'm only teasing." She chuckled.

...

Later that night, you and Walter bought ice cream and decided to watch a movie.

"I want to watch 'Encanto' again!" You said.

"Ugh, not again, I'm sick of that song!" Walter groaned.

"Please~ I'll do anything!" You pleaded.

"Anything?" Walter raised an eyebrow, and you punched him in the arm.

"Anything except that, you dork!" You wrestled him to the sofa, you ended up lying on top of him. You two faced eachother, looking deep into eachother's eyes, and started slowly kissing, Walter wrapped his arms around you while you played with his hair, it was soft and messy. You both let go and smiled.

"Fine, we can watch 'Encanto'." Walter said.

"Yes, haha, I knew you would fall for it!" You celebrated.

And with that, you both watched the movie and spent the whole weekend together.

The end.

And yes, I do believe that Shakespeare didn't write his plays, he was 'inspired' by Italian stories and had worked with other people, uncredited.