thirty-six.

OMNISCIENT.

"Mom look Jaylen bout to let me dye his hair." Kayla said as she set up her phone on the bathroom sink while her and Jaylen were getting ready to bleach his dreads.

"Damn why y'all doing it so late?" Her mom asked.

"Cause he been playing all day I've been telling him to come on." She said and playfully hit his arm.

"Nah she lying I been asking her and she was acting all tired." Jaylen said and laughed.

"Well Kayla ima call you in the morning I'm finna go to bed." Her mom said getting comfortable in her bed.

"Alright love you." Kayla said picking up her phone.

"Oh when you coming home?" Her mom asked.

"Probably later tomorrow after the appointment." She told her. They said their goodbyes then hung up.

"Bae you ready?" She asked turning towards him as he sat on the toilet with his phone.

"Yeah." He said looking up from his phone.

"Ok sit on the chair why you sitting on the toilet."  She scrunched up her face.

"Shut the fuck up before I have some other bitch do my hair." He said and sat in the chair that was facing the mirror.

"Jaylen don't fucking playing with me." She mugged him then shoved his shoulder.

"Alright chill I was just playing ." He chuckled.

"No you wasn't." She said and crossed her arms and was about to stomp out of the bathroom but Jaylen grabbed her arm and pulled her in between his legs.

l why you always getting mad hm?" He said and chuckled a little as she sat on his lap.

"Cause you play too much." She said and swiped her thumb across his bottom lip.

"You can't never take a joke ?" He said lowly putting his hand under her shirt and rubbed her belly as he gave her eye contact.

"Shut up." She said then leaned in for a kiss. They kissed for a while then she pulled away.

"Alright bae let's start your hair ion wanna be up all night cause we got our appointment tomorrow." She said standing up and Jaylens hands were on her waist and lifted up her shirt.

"Always got my shit on." He said and smacked her butt as he seen she had a pair of his new ethika draws on.

"So my ass look big too." She said smiling and turned her body to to side as she looked in the mirror.

__________________________

"Bae look it's turning blonde already we gotta rinse it out now." Kayla said as she finished putting the bleach in his hair.

"Yeah this shit burning." He said standing looking in the mirror.

"Ok bend down." She said turning the sink on.

She started to rinse out his hair then she blowed dried his dreads so they can dry faster.

"My shit hard as fuck all a nigga need is a retwist." He said looking at his hair feeling himself.