thirteen.

OMNISCIENT

April 22nd
Friday

Kayla spent the night at Jaylens house the night before his birthday. She woke up early so she can do some shopping and get him gifts and so Brooklyn can do her hair. She had a 30 inch middle part bone straight wig.

And a couple weeks ago she asked Kayden if she can set up a surprise party at his house since he always had parties. So she also wanted to go check up on the house and see what it was looking like.

After shopping she went back to his house to set up his gifts and to wake him up to a surprise.

She walked up the stairs with balloons and bags in her hands. When she got to his room she seen him still sleep on his back with the covers over his head she just laughed and put the stuff down on the foot of the bed.

They had a long night yesterday they were up all night doing some light drinking since it was the day before his birthday. It was just the two of them celebrating a little and listening to music.

She finally got all the stuff together and she walked over to his bathroom to find something sharp so she can pop a balloon with confetti in it over him to wake him up.

She counted down to three as she looked at her phone on his dresser recording. "Happy birthdayyyy." She yelled popping the balloon making him jump up out of his sleep and reaching underneath his pillow for his gun but stopped when he looked over and seen Kayla smiling big.

"Man what the fuck don't do that." He smacked his lips sitting up.

"What I'm surprising you." She laughed getting her phone and stopped recording.

"I just almost lit yo lil ass up." He chuckled.

"Why you even got that under yo pillow?" She sat next to him.

"Cause just in case."

"Anyways happy birthday." She smiled hugging him.

"Thank you." He kissed her cheek.

"Here are some gifts I got you." She pulled the basket closer to them.

"These fire I fuck with these." He said looking at his black and white Jordan one dunks.

"Yeah and I also got you two Nike techs." She held them in front of her. She got him and black one and a red one since he already had grey.

"Damn when did you go get all of this?" He asked looking at the other stuff.

"I woke up early like at eight AM." She got up and walked over to her purse for lip gloss.

The rest of the stuff she got him were more clothes and pairs of ethika underwear and a Burberry scarf and other miscellaneous items.

He got up and walked behind her and put his head in the crook of her neck and kissed it.

"I appreciate you for all this shit you got me." He said caressing her thigh.

"Aww your welcome." She turned around and put her arms around his neck. He tried to lean in for a kiss but she swerved.

"Damn you acting like you can't kiss a nigga?" He mugged her.