twenty-two.

OMNISCIENT

Jaylen pushed her head down as some girl was giving him head. He groaned as she took him all in her mouth.

He grabbed her hair in a bunch and pushed her head up and down as he released in her mouth. He got up and walked in his bathroom and cleaned himself off.

He walked back in his room and he seen the girl laid out in his bed naked with her legs open.

"You not gone eat me out and fuck?" She asked turning on her side and looking at him.

"Hell nah all I needed was some head." He said and put some basketball shorts on. She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes.

"Why I always gotta give you head?" She asked with a attitude getting dressed.

"Cause ion just be fucking anything, now hurry up." He said getting irritated.

She rolled her eyes and finished putting her clothes on. They walked downstairs to the front door.

"Well call me when you wanna fuck if it ain't that don't call me no more." She said opening the door.

"Man Ight." He said chucking shaking his head.

She walked out and he closed the door behind her. He huffed turning around sliding his hands down his face walking back upstairs.

He was stressed because Kayla haven't talked to him in three weeks she didn't break up with him she was just ignoring him. But the way she was ignoring him he felt like he was single so he acted single. He would hit up some old girls he used to fuck with and they would come over and give him head or they would just have some boring sex but with a condom and he wouldn't put his all into it like he did with Kayla.

He felt like sex with Kayla was different then when he was with others girls so he stopped having sex with the girls and he just made them only give him head. And he only had sex with one of them the rest was just head.

He walked in his bathroom and turned the shower on and he put his hand in the water to see if it was hot enough then he took his shorts off and got in the shower.

30 minutes later he was out and he wrapped a towel around his waist and did his hygiene then walked out the bathroom over to his closest. He got out some grey sweatpants he put his boxers on then his pants.

He went and laid in his bed and tried to call Kayla again one last time.

_______________________

"Yeah so I haven't talked to him in weeks and I don't know what to do right now." Kayla said to Brook and Chy over the phone on FaceTime.

"Well did you break up with him or you just been ignoring him?" Brook asked putting her face in the camera.

She huffed and put her hand on her forehead shaking her head. "I've been ignoring him." She said.

"I understand why you ignoring him but sooner or later you gone have to talk to him so y'all know where y'all stand." Chy said.

"Yeah I know but to be honest I don't even know what to say to him." She said frowning.

"And like every time I think of the fact he slept with someone else I just wanna cry because it's like what does she do that I don't." Kayla said as her eyes filled up with tears but she held her head back and blinked wiping her eyes.