eighteen.

OMNISCIENT.

Kayla was at Jaylen house getting ready. Today they we both getting tattoos and it would be her first she already told her parents and they're okay with it.

Kayla was wearing a crop top since the tattoo she's getting is on her rib.

"Here lemme rub this on yo side." Jaylen said putting numbing cream on his hand and rubbing it in. Kayla asked him if she could use numbing cream and he said yes.

"Bae you sure this gone work?" Kayla asked as she watched him rub the numbing cream on her.

"It's gone work but it's probably not gone take away all the pain." He said when he finished and wiped his hands off.

"Ugh I'm so scared." She whined.

"You good baby you got me imma be there." He kissed her and she smiled.

"Ight let's go." He grabbed his keys and walked out of his bedroom and Kayla followed him.

They were in the car now but before they went to their appointment they stopped and got something to eat. They ate and then they made their way to the tattoo appointment.

"Yooo Wassup." The tattoo man said dapping Jaylen up as him and Kayla walked in the tattoo station.

"This my girl Kayla." Jaylen said putting his arm around Kayla introducing them.

"Wassup I'm Elijah." He said holding his hand out.

"Hey." She said shaking his hand.

"This yo first tat?" He asked sitting in his chair.

"Yeah." She said nervously.

Jaylen sat in the tattoo chair and Kayla sat in the chair that was next to it. Elijah cleaned Jaylen hand and put the stencil on it and pilled it off. Jaylen was getting a tigers face on his hand. He started the tattoo and Jaylen was just chilling on his phone and Kayla looked at him shocked.

"Bae that done hurt." Kayla asked looking at him weirdly.

"Nah this shit hurt I'm just taking it." He chuckled.

She sat there and watched Jaylen get his tattoo and about a half and hour later he was done. Elijah wiped Jaylens hand and put plastic wrap on it.

"Yo this shit hard thank you ." Jaylen said looking at his hand.

"Fasho." Elijah nodded his head cleaning his area and getting ready to do Kayla's tattoo.

"You like it Bae." Jaylen asked showing her his hand.

"Yeah it's cute." She said standing up walking towards him.

"Alright Kayla I'm ready for you." Elijah said looking at Kayla.

"Oh my god I'm scared lemme lay on you Jaylen." Kayla said sitting next to Jaylen still in the chair.

"Aye can she lay on me while you do it?" Jaylen asked Elijah.

"Yeah she can." He said Turing towards them with the stencil in his hand ready.