thirty-one.

OMNISCIENT.

"Girl congratulations on the baby." Kayla's nail tech Mercedes said while doing her nails.

"Thank you." Kayla said smiling.

"So how you been girl?" Mercedes asked drilling her nails.

"I been good a little stressed though." Kayla said.

"Awe okay." Mercedes said dusting her nails off.

About a hour or two later she was done getting her nails done. Mercedes took pictures of her nails and posted them on her Instagram then Kayla paid.

"Thank you again bye." Kayla said standing up going to walk out the door.

"Your welcome bye." Mercedes said and Kayla left.

She got in her car turned some music on and left. She was on her way to quick trip to get a slushy and some chips. And twenty minutes later she was there, she got out the car locked her doors and walked in the store. She quickly got a cherry slushy and a bag of munchies, she paid and made her way out the store.

"Aye." She heard some random dude say as she was walking to her car, she didn't say nothing and just kept walking.

"Aye can I get yo number you fine as hell?" He asked walking up to her stoping her and she looked up at him confusingly.

"No...you can't." She said and nervously laughed.

"Shit why not you got a nigga or something?" He asked walking closer to her and she backed up.

"Yeah." She said uncomfortably and looked around the parking lot.

"He ain't gotta know." He said smirking.

"Nigga damn I said no." She said and walked passed him.

"Bitch I ain't want you anyways." She heard him say as she was walking away. She looked back at him and scoffed and shook her head getting in her car.

She took a sip of her slushy then put it in the cup holder and drove off. As she was driving her phone rung and it was Jaylen calling her. She answered it then pressed one.

"Wassup." Jaylen said through the phone.

"Hey bae." She said as she drove.

"Whatchu doing how yo day been?" He asked.

"Its good I haven't really did anything I just got my nails done I'm on my way home now."

"Shi that's wassup, I miss you."

"I miss you too, when you getting out?" She said whining.

"Soon imma be out soon just know that." He said and she just frowned.

"Bae you keep saying that every time you call, I feel like they just keeping you in there you haven't even been to court." She said getting sad.

"I know I know but I promise I'm bout to be out trust me."

"Jaylen how do you know your getting out, howw." She said loudly with a shaky voice.