thirty-two.

OMNISCIENT.

Kayla was getting ready to go out to eat with Chy and Brook. Jaylen called a day later after everything had happened on Instagram and he assured her that he wasn't talking to Makiylah when they got back together. Some part of her didn't believe him but he sounded genuine so the other part of her believed him.

So Chy and Brook wanted to take her out to eat at juicy crab to get her mind off everything and have a good time. She put on some lotion then her nude dress that was long and had skinny straps. She looked in the mirror and smiled looking at her stomach, it was starting to show a little now that she's nine weeks.

She sprayed some perfume on then grabbed her purse and phone and walked out her room and downstairs. She walked out the house locked the door then got in her car she played music then drove off.

After 20 minutes she was finally there she called the group chat because she didn't know if they were there yet.

"I'm here, y'all here yet?" She said when they answered the phone.

"Nah I'm around the corner just go in and tell them you have a reservation under my name." Brook said.

"Yeah I'm almost there." Chy said.

"Alright just lemme know when y'all here." Kayla said and hung up.

She grabbed her purse and got out the car and walked in the restaurant. She told the lady she had a reservation and the waitress sat her at a table.

"What can I get you started with?" The waitress asked.

"Uh just a water will be fine." Kayla told her.

"Ok I'll be right back." The waitress said and walked away.

Five minutes later she came back with her water. She  sat at the table for twenty more minutes and Brook and Chy still wasn't there she texted them and they weren't answering. She was gonna wait some more and if they weren't there in 10 minutes she was thinking about leaving.

She was on her phone when she heard footsteps walking towards her she looked up and seen Jaylen. Her mouth dropped wide open and she put her phone down and covered her mouth.

"C'mere." He said smiling. She quickly got up and jumped on him giving him kisses on his face and he wrapped his arms around her waist. And everybody in the restaurant looked at them.

"When did you get out?" She got down sniffling as she cried happily.

Jaylen used his last phone call to call Tre and told him to set everything up like tell Kayla that she's going out to eat with Brook and Chy. Jaylen got out in the morning then spent the whole day getting ready he got his hair re twisted and his hair cut.

"This morning and I had Tre and them set all this up." He said and pecked her lips a couple of times.

"So everybody knew you was getting out today." She said looking up at him.

"Yeah." He chuckled then looked down at her stomach.

"Damn look at yo stomach." He said putting his hands on her belly.

"Yeah it's getting bigger I'm nine weeks so 2 months." She smiled and put her hand on top of his.

"Damn I feel like I missed a lot." He said and just stared at her stomach.