twenty-five.

OMNISCIENT.

"Yeah I feel bad so imma just buy him a new game." Kayla said to Brook as she drove.

"Girl whatchu did was so toxic." Brook said chuckling.

Kayla and Brook were on their way to game stop so Kayla can get Jaylen a new game. She felt bad that she broke his stuff and never actually apologized.

"That's not toxic I broke it for a reason, he wasn't giving me attention." She shrugged.

"Girl ok." Brook said and shook her head laughing.

"Besides it's been a whole week and he haven't bought a new one he must knew I was gone get him another one." She said then turned the music up and continued to drive.

Minutes later they pulled into the parking lot. They got out of the car locked the doors and went inside. They looked around until Kayla seen an employee.

"Hey do y'all have any ps5's?" Kayla asked.

"Yeah we just got some restocked." The employee said and walked away to the the back. And they waited at the cash register for him to come back.

"Girl I'm already knowing this finna be expensive." She said looking at Brook playfully rolling her eyes.

"Yeah it is." Brook laughed.

"Alright here you go." The employee said coming back and placed the ps5 on the counter.

"Thank you." Kayla smiled.

"Your total is seven hundred fifty eight dollars and ninety nine cent." He said to Kayla scanning the ps5.

"Damn." She said lowly handing him her card.

She paid for the game and he put it inside of a big bag then they walked out. They got in the car she started it and drove off. She took Brooklyn home then she went home and called Jaylen to come over.

__________________________

"Hey." Kayla said as Jaylen walked in her house.

"Wassup." He said giving her a kiss as he closed the door behind him.

"So I have a surprise for you." She smiled.

"What, what is it?" He smiled back at her.

"It's a surprise I can't tell you just close your eyes." She said and he did as told closing his eyes. She grabbed his hands and led them to her living room.

"Yo ass better not be playing with me." He said when they stopped walking.

"I'm not now open your eyes." She let go of his hand.

"Let's go." he said as they stood in front of the coffee table with the ps5 sitting on top of it. He walked over to it and observed it then he walked back to Kayla and gave her a hug.

"Thank you." He said with his hands around her waist as he pecked her lips and a kiss on the forehead.

"Your welcome." She gave him a longer kiss.