eleven.

OMNISCIENT

April 16th
Saturday

"A nigga birthday coming up."  Jaylen said as he sat at the end of Kayla's bed. "When is your birthday you never told me?" She asked looking up from her phone.

"April 22nd." He told her. "Mm so you a Taurus." She playfully mugged him. "Man ion give a fuck about that shit." He laughed. "Me either just saying." She shrugged.

"I'm finna be nasty nineteen." He said doing the duggy and smiling. "Whatchu wanna do?" She asked crawling behind him to the end of the bed and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I'll put whatever you wanna do together for you" She said putting her head in the crook of his neck and smiling rocking them side to side. "Shii ion know probably have a lil kickback at the crib." He told her."Alright yeah we can do that." She said getting up to go to the bathroom.

"You can scoot over a little." She said when she came out the bathroom and seen him laid out on her bed. "Damn you gone do a nigga like that." He said sitting up against the headboard. "No you just needed to make room for me." She said chuckling and laying her head on his chest and getting on her phone.

Jaylen he just stared at her then snatched her phone out her hand then pulled her on his lap so she can straddle him.

"Jaylen what the fuck is you doing." She lightly punched his chest. "Chill out lemme talk to you yo ass stay hitting me." He rubbed his chest a little. She didn't say anything else she just looked at him and crossed her arms.

"Ight ion know how to say this I ain't good at shit like this but imma just get straight to the point." He laughed. Man yo ass fine as fuck. We be fucking and doing couple shit and I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend." He said resting his arms on her legs.

She blushed a little then looked down and played with her fingers. She was nervous she never thought that this day would have came and she didn't see Jaylen as a lover boy or the type to ask someone out.

"Shii Wassup you tryna curve a nigga now?" He smacked his lips. Her eyes widened and she quickly looked up. "No I'm not I just don't want you to have me out here looking stupid because I know you got hoes." She said still playing with her fingers.

"Oh don't worry bout allat i gotchu I'll delete all these bitches out my phone." He said and put his arms around her waist . "Well then yes I'll be your girlfriend." She said smiling big and wrapping her arms around his neck and pecked his lips. He gripped her butt and they shared a very passionate kiss.

"Now get on all fours and arch yo shit so I can take a picture." He said pulling away and lifting her chin with his finger. She smiled and blushed then got off of him and got on her knees and arched her back.

He got behind her and put his fingers in the rim of her crop top and pointed the phone at her back making sure to get his watch and his Cuban link bracelet and took the picture. When he was done he put a song over it and posted it to his Instagram story.

Shiestyazz.jay

jay