thirty.

OMNISCIENT.

"Where Jaylen been at I haven't seen him in a while y'all ok?" Kayla's mom said as they both were in the kitchen cleaning.

"Yeah we are he's just been helping his grandma with some stuff." She lied as she wiped down the counters. It's been three days since Jaylen went to jail and she hasn't told anyone.

"Aww he so sweat, imma call Monique I haven't talked to her either." Her mom said drying her hand.

"Yeah." Kayla said lowly.

"So how my grand baby doing?" Her mom walked towards her and put her hand on her stomach.

"Good, I actually have an appointment today so you know imma go get ready in a minute." She said.

"Alright well tell me how it go when you get back." Her mom said and walked out of the kitchen.

She seen her mom go upstairs and she huffed. She slid her hands down her face and felt herself about to cry but stopped. She's been waiting on a phone call from Jaylen but she still hasn't got one and it's been stressing her out. She straightened herself up then went upstairs to her room to get ready for her doctors appointment.

She was in her room she turned the shower on and tied her hair up. She got in washed up did everything she needed to do then got out and wrapped a towel around her. She looked in her dresser to find something to wear and she just picked out a graphic t-shirt and some black leggings. She put her underwear on then rubbed coco butter on her stomach to prevent stretch marks and rubbed it on the rest of her body then put her clothes and socks on.

She did her hair and put on some lip gloss then grabbed her purse and put her things in it and made her way downstairs. She put her shoes on and walked out the house to her car. Her phone connected to her Bluetooth and she played music and drove off.

She was at the doctors office she signed in and waited in the waiting room until her name was called. After a while they finally called her name and she was now in a room.

"By yourself again?" Her doctor asked when Kayla sat on the exam table.

"Yeah." Kayla said nodding her head with a little frown.

"So how's everything going do you feel ok?" She asked Kayla's as she did some typing on the computer.

"Yeah everything's good." Kayla said.

"Ok so we're just gonna do an ultrasound today to make sure everything alright." Her doctor said.

"Ok." She said and laid back lifting her shirt up.

"As you know it is gonna be cold." The doctor said coming towards her with the ultrasound gel. She put the gel on her stomach and started the ultrasound.

"Ok everything looks great." She said moving the nob around Kayla's stomach as they looked at the screen.

"The baby is getting bigger and your going on six weeks." The doctor added.

"When will I find out the gender?" Kayla asked.

"When your eighteen weeks so around four months but sometimes early like fourteen weeks." She told her and she nodded. She cleaned her stomach off and sat up.