twelve.

OMNISCIENT

April 19th
Tuesday

"No because I'm really bout to fuck this nigga shit up." Brooklyn cried to Kayla.

Brooklyn caught Tre cheating on her and this time it was really bad. She wanted to pop up at his apartment by surprise and not tell him she was coming. She had a key to his apartment so when she walked into his room she caught him in the bed with another girl. And Brook being Brook she beat the girl up and Tre.

"Girl ion even know why you keep going back to him.  Kayla pulled Brook into a hug.

"I can't do this no more I can't I'm just about to crash out and go crazy." She cried harder on Kayla's shoulder.

"Don't let him break you fuck him y'all just need to be done cause he keep cheating on you." She rubbed her back.

"You know what fuck that I'm bout to call Chyna and we about to go fuck his car up." She pulled away and wiped her tears and called Chy.

"Girl what is we about to do?" Kayla asked as they walked to the car.

"We bout to go pick Chy up and I'm putting jolly ranchers on his windows and I'm busting some of them bitches and I might bust out all four of his tires." She told her and got in the car.

"Don't you think that's to much?" Kayla asked getting in the car.

"No it's not to much obviously he didn't give a fuck about me when he was cheating and fucking bitches so I'm not showing him no type of mercy."

Kayla didn't say anything she just stayed quiet. She looked at Brooklyn her eyes were puffy from crying and her leg was bouncing up and down none stop.

"Let me drive you don't need to drive right now." She stopped her from turning the car on.

"I can drive I'm ok." She said calmly trying to relax.

"No just let me drive."

She huffed a little then got out the car and traded seats with Kayla.

They put  their seatbelts on and Kayla turned the car on and drove to the store to get the stuff to mess Tres car up. Shorty after they picked up Chy.

"What the fuck happened?" Chy asked getting in the backseat.

"Girl a lot." Kayla looked back at her and playfully rolled her eyes.

"I caught Tre in the bed with another girl and I'm just sick of his bull shit so we about the break the shit out his car." Brook told Chy.

"What this gotta do with us." Chy laughed putting her hand on her chest.

"You know I gotta have my besties with me." She smiled a little.

"Ok put his address in the GPS." Kayla said backing out of Chys driveway.

It's wasn't a far drive to Tres apartment from Chynas house so they got there pretty fast. They got out of the car and looked for his car.

"Here go his car right here." Brook said waking up to it.

"Alright let's be quick cause I ain't tryna get caught." Chy said opening up the bag with all the stuff in it.