twenty-six.

OMNISCIENT.

"Y'all always fighting." Brook laughed as she looked at Kayla and Jaylen fighting over a water bottle.

"Cause he never wanna share." Kayla said laughed taking the water from Jaylen and taking a sip.

Everybody was at Jaylens house chilling it was Chy and Kayden, Tre and Brook. They would hang out at Jaylens house sometimes because Kayla would ask if Chy and Brook can come over and chill with her then Jaylen would just invite Kayden and Tre.

"Jay nigga you tryna roll up?" Tre asked Jaylen pulling a bag of weed out his pocket.

"Yeah." Jaylen said looking up from his phone and Tre tossed the weed to him.

He rolled up one blunt then ended up rolling up another and they all just smoked passing the blunt around playing music until they were finished. When they were finished the music continued to play lowly as they were all hugged up on each other on their phones. Jaylen had his arm around Kayla as they sat on the couch.

As they were on their phones Jaylen looked up from his and he kissed Kayla on her cheek and then the crook of her neck.

"Bae stop." She softly giggled.

"Alright lemme chill out." He chuckled and stopped.

"What is you doing?" He asked looking down at her phone.

"Nothing just replying to messages on Instagram." She said typing.

"Hold on is that a nigga?" He scrunched his face and grabbed her hand pulling it up to his face so he can get a closer look. It was a dude replying to her story with heart eyes and she was saying thank you.

"Bae calm down its not that serious." She said when she saw his face.

"Nah yo ass trippin." He said and took her phone out her hand and starts scrolling through the messages and it was the dude constantly replying to her story with heart eyes and she kept saying thank you.

"What?" She said confused.

"Don't act stupid." He looked at her with a mug on his face.

"Jaylen what are you talking about?" She said even more confused mugging him back.

"So you entertaining niggas now?" He said showing her the messages.

"Jaylen don't do this in front of everybody." She shook her head.

"Nah ion give a fuck bout none of that." He shrugged getting smart.

"How is me saying thank you to somebody entertaining them?" She said.

"I get if it was one time but this thirsty ass nigga just keep replying to yo shit with heart eyes and you texting the nigga back." He said loud and Kayden, Chy, Brook, and Tre heard and they all looked at them. Kayla got up off the couch and stomped her way upstairs.

"Ion care bout you stomping and shit." Jaylen said and he got up and followed after her.

"Damn." Kayden said lowly.

"Shut up." Chy whispered and smacked his chest making Tre and Brook laughed.

"Jaylen it's not that serious I will just block him why are you so mad." Kayla said once they got upstairs to his room. He didn't say anything and just kept looking through her dms and dudes replying to her story.