Chapter 28

After they had gotten food they headed back to the hotel to find Alice laying on her back looking defeated. When Jessica opened the door Alice didn't even bother looking up at her and she knew the conversation with her mother didn't go well.

  "Let me guess your mom won't let you stay here." Jessica said sitting on the bed beside her.

  "Actually she said something worse than no. She told me do what ever you want but it was in that tone that you know it's just a test and if you do the wrong thing she will come after you." Alice said.

  "Look I don't want you to make your mother mad at you for staying here and I definitely don't want her mad at me for convincing you to stay here." Jessica told her as Alice sat up.

  "I don't want her mad at me either but I don't want to leave here just yet. I have had so much fun and I want to continue enjoying it while I can before I have to go back home." Alice said.

  "We can enjoy it Alice. How about this everyone is staying an extra week so we push ours back two weeks that away we are still going home soon and your mom can't be mad at me." Jessica said and Alice began to smile.

  "That sounds like a good idea. Hey did you three really go get food without me?" Alice asked.

  "Yes we did." Jessica said.

  "Meanie. I am going to get my own food. Does anyone want to come with me?" Alice asked.

  "I will go with you. If we are going to have our movie night we will need snacks and drinks." Louise said. Alice agreed and they left the room leaving Austin and Jessica alone.

  "Hey I know that you said that you and Alice had to go home in two weeks so I want to tell you this now. I like you Jessica. I have liked you since the moment I saw you on the beach with the rest of your team. I loved how your long hair flew in the wind. I never said anything because I knew that you were going home after the competition but I have to tell you this now." Austin said leaving Jessica speechless.

  "I-I don't know what to say. I have began liking you Austin but like you said I am going back home in a few weeks and we will probably ly never see each other again." Jessica said. She felt a fluttering kn her stomach as Austin reached up and pushed her hair out of her face.

  "Well these next two weeks I will make sure you knkw just how much I love you." Austin said. He leaned in and kissed Jessica taking her by surprise. When the surprise wore off she kissed him back. This was the first time she has ever kissed anyone and it felt amazing. When they pulled away Jessica could not stop smiling and Austin's face was bright red.

  "Wow." Was the only thing Jessica could mutter as she tired to find the words. Jessica wrapped her arms around Austin and pulled him into a hug. They laid down on the bed and turned a movie on. Before long Alice and Louise had returned with snacks and drinks for all of them.

  "Okay I know that we agreed to have a movie day but how about we head down to the beach. A couple of my buddies have said that the waves are amazing for surfing today and I can't give you girls some lessons with the help of Louise here who was a surfing champion." Austin said.

  "Aww I was looking forward to having a movie day." Alice said.

  "How about we have a movie night instead. Alice we only have two weeks here why don't we make the best of it while we can." Jessica said. After some persuading Alice finally agreed. Austin and Louise made their way back to their house to get their swim suits on and Jessica took that as a chance to tell Alice what happened.

  "Girl o have something to tell you but first you have to promise not to yell. Our coach already things we are harming each other." Jessica said.

  "Please don't tell me you plan on staying after the two weeks. Girl you know I can't live without you back home." Alice said looking upset.

  "What no. He told me that he has liked me since the first time he saw me kn the beach then he kissed me and it was the best kiss ever." Jessica said with a big smile and Alice let out a loud squeal before Jessica cupped her hand over her mouth to quiet her down.

  "I am going to take my hand off your mouth and you better not be loud." Jessica said. Alice nodded and Jessica moved her hand.

  "Oh my god I knew that you two liked each other. I could see it in your eyes when you looked at each other." Alice said with a huge smile on her face.

  "I didn't really notice it for a while. I realized that I liked her just a little bit ago. We won't be out here much longer anyways. We agreed on two weeks then we will be heading back home. There is no way there can be anything between us." Jessica said as she finished pulling her swim suit on.

  "Maybe you can make the long distance thing work after a few weeks we can come back for a few weeks then going back home and we can see if he can come visit us every once in a while." Alice said. Jessica agreed and there was a knock at the door.

  Jessica went to open it and saw Austin standing there. Jessica couldn't help but stair at his abs that were showing through his shirt. Jessica called for Alice to come out and Jessica stepped out in the hallway and Austin put his arm over Jessica. They waited for Jessica to come out and they made their way out to the car. They climbed in and headed on their way to the beach.

  "Okay Isabell is going to be surfing with us because her dad needs me to watch her for a little bit. Isabell is good at surfing and will probably be staying with Louise most of the time while I am working with you two on learning how to surf." Austin said as he drove to the beach.

  "Hey maybe Isabell can teach Jessica and Alice how to surf. She can surf better than I can." Louise said laughing.

  They got to the beach and climbed out of the car and made their way down to the beach where Isabell and her dad were standing waiting. Isabell had her surf board under her arm. She dropped it and ran up to Jessica and hugged her. She almost knocked Jessica down but Austin grabbed her from behind.

  "Girl you are getting too strong you almost knocked me over." Jessica said as she ran her hand through Isabells hair.

  "I am so happy to see you. I don't want you to ever leave me." Isabell said.

  "Love I do have to go home eventually but while I am still here we will have so much fun. Then I will come back and visit you when I can and maybe we can convince your dad and uncle Austin to let you come visit me in America." Jessica said as she squatted down to Isabells level.

  "Okay come on you four let's hit the waves." Austin said as he pulled surf boards from the bed of his truck and handed them to everyone.

  They made their way down to the water and Austin began walking the girls through how to surf when another one of the life guards walked up to them.

  "Hey dude they tracked one of the sharks past the reef this morning and haven't seen it leave yet. There have been no sightings of the shark yet but we are warning everyone that there is possibly a shark in the water." The life guard told Austin.

  "Well of there are no sightings of it and it's been there since this morning it may have just gotten too close to the sensor and it registered it as entering." Austin told the guy who nodded and started walking away.

  "Let's get in ghe water and paddle out a little bit. Isabell I want you to stay close to Louise while we are in the water and listen to what she says I am going to work with Alice and Jessica on surfing. I don't want you to be as far out as I am taking them." Austin told her. Isabell nodded and they all went into the water. Austin took Jessica and Alice out farther and had them get on their boards. He was working with them individually on standing on the board. Before long both of them had the hang of it then they were just sitting on the boards splashing each other with water. After a while they all decided to call it a day and head back to the house and chill out while they waited for Isabells dad to pick her up. After he got her they made their way to bed because being at the beach all day wore them out.

  Jessica couldn't believe that she was going to stay here and she fell in love with an Australian boy.