93- Anxiety

Requested by: R4bb1t_exe
Plot: how they react to you having anxiety.
Songs I'd recommend for this: "Cold Island -My Singing Monsters" "Ophelia -Lumineers" "Riptide -Vance Joy"

Finney:
-Got really scared and worried when you had an attack.
-Tried to help as much as he could.
-Almost started crying with you.
-Gwen knows Amy, who has Anxiety, and helped you out as much as she could. It worked pretty well.

Bruce:
-Was calm externally, but internally was very scared for you.
-Tons of hugs.
-Helped as much as he could.
-Once you were finally okay-ish again, he hugged you tightly and asked if you needed anything.

Robin:
-Was confused and scared.
-Gave you his bandana and helped comfort you.
-Rubs your back.
-let's you hug him very tightly despite him not liking tight hugs.
-Let's you cry into his shoulder and stuff similar to that.

Vance:
-Was very confused.
-"Wanna play pinball or something...?" He asked.
-It works sometimes, but when it doesn't he just starts asking random things.
-"The fuck is wrong?!" "What's happening?!" "Are you dying or something?!" He says it in more of a concerned way, not angrily.
-Once you calm down you to go and play pinball.

Billy:
-Was calm about it.
-Sat you down and drew with you.
-"See that? That's my dog. You know my dog, right? I love my dog. His name is Cooper. His fur is very soft and I'd be very sad if he- or you- died. So please stop dying."
-Gave you head pats.

Zach: dayum this shii is mid asf but I hope this is okay. Should I do a music oneshot for one of the characters for Riptide by Vance Joy though????? I love that song sm <3