3- (͜͡A͜͡s͜͡k͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡ e͜͡a͜͡c͜͡h͜͡o͜͡t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ o͜͡u͜͡t͜͡)͜͡

Finney:
You and Finney had only been growing more inseparable after your first official hangout. You and Finney were now currently waiting on Bruce at the baseball field.
"Hey, y/n! Finney!" Your *other* best friend, Bruce, shouted from behind you two. He finally got to you two and asked if he could talk to Finney in private. You respected his request and went to the bleachers.
With Finney and Bruce
Bruce waited until y/n was all the way at the bleachers to ask Finney if he would actually follow through with his plan to ask the one and only y/n out.
"...Y'know what, Bruce? I'm feeling good today, I'll try this time!" Finney said, hyping himself up.
"Promise? Because the last seven times you said that, you didn't follow through." Bruce recalled. Finney's cheeks turned a strawberry pink and he pinky promised with Bruce that'd he'd ask you out today.
'Finally.' Bruce thought before jogging over to you.
"Hey, y/n! Before we start practicing, Finney has to tell you something!" Bruce shouted.
"What is it?" You shouted back. Finney walked up to you and was very clearly nervous.
"Finney, are you okay?" You asked, standing up and placing a hand on his shoulder.
"Y-yeah, uh, I...Will you go out with me?"
"As in a date?"
"Y-yeah, as in a date."
"Of course I will." You chuckled while hugging him.
"Alright, lovebirds! Time to play some ball!" Bruce shouted in a teasingly annoyed tone.

Bruce:
You were on the bleachers, cheering Bruce on for his game. You knew Bruce's team would win because, y'know, Bruce is on the team, but you always, and I mean always showed up to his game. Of course, you were right. Bruce's team won and his entire team went crazy! They were tied to the other team, so this meant that they were currently the number one youth team in basically all of Denver.
You were getting up when somebody wrapped their arms around you from behind.
"We won, y/n! We're number one!" Bruce shouted while laughing. "Y'know, I think I should take you on a date. Because you know, my team won." Bruce said.
"Y'know what? Yeah. Let's go on a date, to celebrate your victory." You replied. Bruce's face went red, he wasn't expecting you to say yes. "My place. Friday. Four p.m. don't be late again." You said before walking home. Bruce stood there, butterflies EVERYWHERE.

Robin:
You were sitting down next to the wall, blood all over you. Some bullies actually managed to overpower you, the y/n. They overpowered the y/n, but only in numbers. If it was just one to four scrawny little punks, you would've been fine, but nope. There were six guys, all taller than you, and were at least high schoolers. You didn't know why they chose you, but it was most likely because they just wanted a fight. You were just on your way home, but they jumped you.

Still 3rd person, but with Robin and Finney.

"Hey, wait." Finney said to Robin,
"Yeah?"
"Is that...Y/n? On the floor?" Robin's heart sank as his eyes darted to the direction Finney was looking. Sure enough, you were there. Robin dropped his books and ran over to your side.
"Y/n?! Are you okay?" Robin asked, shaking you. You slowly turned your eyes towards him for extra affect, and lightly chuckled.
"I am in so much fucking pain right now." You said through chuckles.
"I'm gonna take you to my house, it's closest." Robin said, panic evident in his voice as he picked you up and ran to his house.

He set you on his couch and grabbed a med kit he had and tended to your wounds.
"There, do you feel any better? Here, you should lay down." He said, gently laying you down so you could rest your slightly injured head.
"I'm feeling better..." You mumbled, feeling really tired.
"Go ahead and take a nap. I'll smooth things out with my uncle." Robin said, sitting down next to you.
"Y'know, this is a strange first date..." You said, not thinking straight. Robin laughed and gently nudged your side right before you fell asleep.

Vance:
You and Vance just assumed you both started dating because both of your guys' pride wouldn't let you confess verbally, it was just phone calls asking to meet up, and yeah, you guys did kiss a few times.

Billy:
The end of the school year was coming up and the photography club and their co-club, the yearbook club, were getting ready to take yearbook photos, when Billy barged in.
"Oh, hey Billy." You greeted.
"Y/n! Could you come out here for a moment, please?" He asked.
"Uh, sure." You said. You both stepped out of the room. "What's up? Do you need help with creative writing again?" You asked.
"No, actually. I need you...Well, will you go out on maybe a date with me?" He muttered the last part, but you heard it.
"Yeah, when and where?" You asked with a sweet smile.
"The park near your house, tomorrow at five?" He asked more than said.
"Alright, paperboy. See you then." You said before going inside and immediately having what you thought was a heart attack.
'B-Billy asked me out?!'
'Y/n said yes?!'