9- (͜͡I͜͡f͜͡ y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡ w͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡ m͜͡i͜͡s͜͡s͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡)͜͡

Finney:
-He would be broken.
-He could barely sleep and Gwen would have to convince him to eat instead of look for you, sometimes not working.
-He cries every time your name is brought up.
-cries himself to sleep, feeling guilty that it was you instead of him.
-Worse temper.

Bruce:
-He performs worse in baseball, but doesn't quit because he knows you wouldn't want that for him.
-he forgets to take care of himself.
-His parents are worrying, so they get him a therapist.
-can't open up to the therapist without balling his eyes out.

Robin:
-He gets into way more fights because people brought you up.
-he gets suspended a lot.
-his grades plummet.
-he barely eats, drinks, or sleeps. He just trains his body to be able to beat whoever took you, because he vowed to find them and beat them up to avenge you.

Vance:
-doesn't even find pinball fun anymore.
-stays home all day.
-grades? Down the drain.
-cries whenever he thinks about you, which is 24/7.

Billy:
-he gets the week off because his boss is actually really sympathetic for Billy because Billy is a very loyal person.
-Billy is always petting his dog to get his mind off things, but it only reminds him of how you two would play with Cooper, together.
-his eyes are so dry, he has no more tears to cry.
-out of all the guys, he cried the most.
-after all his tears were gone, its almost like he didn't show any emotion anymore.
-he ignored your brother because he was worried he'd think of you even more and break down again.