27- (͜͡Z͜͡o͜͡m͜͡b͜͡i͜͡e͜͡ a͜͡p͜͡o͜͡c͜͡a͜͡l͜͡y͜͡p͜͡s͜͡e͜͡)͜͡

Finney:
-you're both equally scared.
-You grab a bat. He grabbed another bat and you both looked at each other like "🤨" "🤨" before you both keep grabbing the same weapons until he sticked with a kitchen knife and you settled with the bat.
-You both struggled to board up the windows.
-you were both exhausted and scared the whole time, falling asleep in each other's arms, both of you crying.

Bruce:
-He immediately grabs medical supplies despite only having the bare minimum of knowledge about band-aids.
-you grabbed your mom and he grabbed his parents and two friends from baseball, along with their parents.
-You all contribute to keeping each other safe.

Robin:
-He wanted to fight the zombies because he's one of those people who have been waiting for this moment their whole life.
-You both have a lot of medical supplies.
-His uncle got bit, and three of your siblings got bit, and the other two along with your dad went missing. It was officially just you and Robin. Robin and you.
-you both comforted each other.
-you both beat some zombies' ass.

Vance:
-You both just beat Zombies up and boarded some windows.
-you guys stole from the stores.
-you guys also raided empty houses.

Billy:
-you were both t e r r i f i e d.
-You guys cried. A lot.
-He never let you or Cooper leave his sight.
-He felt so proud of himself when he killed his first zombie. He was proud of you when you killed your first, too.