66- Y. B.S. "Turndown but don't turn around."

Thelost_corpsebride requested that I make Billy's yandere confession, but you turn him down. Also, this takes place in a different timeline than the other Yandere oneshot for Billy.
(This chapter contains bullying and shii so yeah read at your own risk‼️)

Y/N's pov:

'School is finally out.' I said in my head, mentally sighing. I opened my locker, but a note slipped out onto the floor. I bent down and grabbed it, when some girls behind me started snickering.

"Look! Y/n is practicing their job! Being a fucking slut." One of them exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and stood up it's the note in my hand.

Billy's pov:
I watched from a distance. Some hoe just made fun of my y/n! Oh, well. Just more names to my list, I guess- fuck, more work. But! Anything for my y/n. I continued watching as my y/n read the note as they walked out of the school. They didn't know...But I followed them all the way to the abandoned hospital we both met at. Ah, I'll never forget that day. The day I actually felt love! Real love for someone. A love that would make me do anything for them.

"Oh, hey. You scared me." The person said before chuckling. I don't know why, but I felt something.
"Oh, sorry. Why're you here?" I asked.
"To see if the myths are true. Y'know, the entire 'Oh! If you visit the Aimer Hospital you'll go crazy in love for someone!' I think it's kinda stupid. Don't you agree?" They asked.
"U-uhm, yeah. Stupid...Right."
"None of my friends wanted to tag along because they're a bunch of pussies." They said.

Anyways! By the time I was done daydreaming, I had arrived with my y/n to the hospital we met at. I had a knife on me...Y'know, just in case something goes...Dissonant to plan.

"Oh, Billy. Hi. Are you the one who wrote this note...?" They asked.
"...Mhm!" I hummed nervously.
"Okay...What did you want to tell me?" They asked.

Y/N's pov:

"I just wanted you to know that you're mine now!" He said, a crazed look in his eyes.
"W-what? No! I'm not yours, Billy." I said, scared.
"You are mine." He said more demanding before stepping closer to me. I took some steps back as he took some forward.

I turned around quickly before trying to run, but I felt someone wrap one arm around my waist and put a hand over my mouth.
"You don't learn from the movies, do you? Never turn your back." He whispered in my ear before I felt his hand around my waist unwrap and something stab me in the back repeatedly and rapidly.

I felt his arms hug me before I passed out...

Billy's POv:

"Shame. I really thought I could actually get this one easier this time. Time to put your body with the rest of them, y/n." I said before dragging their body inside of the hospital, to a surgical room. I took a slightly rusted scalpel and started to remove their brains and other organs.

After about three hours, their entire body was empty. I picked up their body that didn't even have teeth, a tongue, or eyeballs and threw their body into the pile that consisted of two boys and two girls.

"Maybe I'll get one next time. Get one...alive." I sighed before shutting the door behind me and changing my clothes.

Zach: Hey guys. This one was kinda lazy but I hope it's at least okay :)