32- Y⃨a⃨n⃨d⃨e⃨r⃨e⃨ 3⃨,⃨ R⃨.⃨A⃨.⃨

Part three, Robin Arellano.

You: Stalker, you're kinda like Yandere-Chan from Yan-sim, but whenever you get close you get intrusive thoughts that are difficult to control instead of all weird.
Robin: overprotective + stalker.

You were busy fantasizing about Robin to pay attention in class, so when a random girl was talking to Robin himself, you immediately replaced your fantasies with a murder plan. Suddenly, some guy tapped your shoulder with a flustered face.

"U-uhm, y/n, will you b-be my partner for the pr-project?" He stammered.
"What project?" You asked. He looked at you, dumbfounded.
"The one where you make a 3D model of the solar system?" He asked more than stated.
"Yeah yeah sure." You waved it off before continuing to plan that ginger haired girl's death. You were now bouncing your leg up and down as you anxiously waited for this class to end so you could follow that girl home. Maybe you'll break in? No, too risky. What if she has dogs? Exactly. Befriend and betray. It was almost perfect, but you needed to perfectly plan this. It's just like rocket science. One fuckup and everything topples over and doesn't work. You're always precise, you're extra careful...For him.

The bell rang, signaling that you were free to leave and find that ginger gal. You actually found her quite quickly, she was at her locker, writing a...A note? Hell no. Whatever this was, wasn't gonna happen. You quickly jogged to her and tapped on her shoulder, preparing your 'friendly' tone.

"Hi, I'm y/n. What's your name?" You asked.
"Lindsey." She said in a rude tone. 'Only making me hate you more. Makes my job easier and harder at the same time, bitch.' You thought.
"I was wondering if we could maybe work on the project together?" You asked. This piqued her interest.
"I will...On one condition." She said.
"I'm listening." You said.
"You help me get together with Robin Arellano. Y'know, the one from science?" She asked. You tried to freak out and stab her with your scissors that were conveniently in your bag that was currently slung over your shoulder.
"Sure." You said, masking any and all rage.
"Great! Lets meet at my place." She said before walking off. You followed behind her, catching a glimpse of Robin staring at you from afar, his eyes unreadable.

With Robin, still 3rd person.

"Dude, are you listening to me?" Finney asked Robin.
"Huh? Yeah." Robin said.
"You've been acting strange lately. Are you okay?" Finney asked the enraged Robin.
"Yes, I'm fine. Still down to help me with math?" Robin asked Finney, using all of his willpower to not lash out on that ginger girl that was flirting with him earlier.
"Yeah, I'll help you." Finney said. "See you later." Finney added before leaving.

Robin decided to follow y/n and Lindsey to wherever they were going, just to make sure y/n wouldn't get hurt in any way. He watched as the two entered the red-bricked house.

With y/n.

You both entered the lavender scented house and headed to Lindsey's small bedroom.

"Here's my room. Now, tell me, how'll you help me get with Robin?" She asked as she closed the door. You looked a around.
"Why don't you have a window? HOA requires them for each bedroom." You asked.
"My room used to be a big closet. Thats why." She said. 'I could try and kill her here if I really wanted to...' You thought, but decided that it'd be sloppy and difficult to dispose of.

You both finished the project in three hours, but before you could leave, Lindsey stopped you.
"You never answered my question from earlier. Get me with Robin by Thursday or I'll ruin your pathetic little life." She said before shoving you out of her front door.

With Robin.

Robin watched you get shoved out of Lindsey's front door and he became pissed. He waited for you to leave for him to bang on her front door.
"Hello- O-oh, hey Robin." Lindsey said.
"Hi, Lindsey. Can I take a step inside for a minute?" Robin asked.
"Of course." Lindsey said.
"Are your parents home?" Robin asked.
"No, why're you asking?" Lindsey said in a seductive tone.
"Because..." Robin said while taking a step closer to Lindsey, reaching his right hand in his pocket and caressing Lindsey' face with his left. "I don't want to get caught." Robin said before pulling a knife out from his right pocket and stabbing Lindsey in the chest, causing her to immediately fall over. Robin cleaned everything he needed to and left.

It was the next day, Robin had finally built up the courage to ask you to be his. He was fixing his bandana as he ran down the stairs, but overheard the news playing on the tv.
"Lindsey Brown was found dead in her own home approximately four hours after her murder. She was reported to have a stab wound in her heart. The murderer is still unknown and is most likely out there. Stay safe and lock your doors-" He turned the tv off, not worrying about being murdered because, well, he was the murderer.

Robin practically skipped on his way to school.
'I've killed six people for you, y/n. I love you so much and I'd paint murals apron murals with their blood for you if it meant you could be mine. Y/n, y/n. Please, just be mine!' He thought before walking into the school.

With y/n.

You were slipping the note into Robin's locker when he came up to you.
"Hey, y/n." Robin said.
'Kiss him. Kiss him. Kiss him.' You thought. Dammit! They're kicking in. The thoughts, the intrusive thoughts, they're kicking in!
"H-hi, R-Robin." You stammered.
"So, y/n. Could I talk with you outside?" He asked.
"Y-yeah." You said. You both went to the front of the school.
"Y/n, I've been needing to tell you something for a while now." He said.
"W-what I-is it?" You asked.
"I l-like you a lot." He murmured.
"I...Really?! I- W-well I like you too!" You kinda squealed.
"Really? Well, would you maybe wanna hang out sometime?" He asked.
"Y-yes! Of course! Tell me all the details. I'll make time for it!" You squeaked from talking so fast.
"Okay okay." He said.

You two were both oblivious to the two eyes lingering on you from afar.
"...Of course it was Robin that fucked my chances up."