23- (͜͡w͜͡h͜͡e͜͡n͜͡ y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡e͜͡ o͜͡n͜͡ y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡ p͜͡e͜͡r͜͡i͜͡o͜͡d͜͡)͜͡

Sorry that this chapter isn't 100% gender neutral because, y'know, shark week 🦈, but they/them will still be used.
-Zach, the store manager.

Finney:
-Brings chocolate because thats what Gwen told him to do.
-when you have a mental breakdown he feels bad because he thinks its his fault.
-You both make extra commentary on movies you watch.
-You get mad at him for tiny things, but end up crying while apologizing.
-he's overall 7/10 confused.

Bruce:
-he knows what to do. He pays attention in Biology, and his mom taught him about menstrual cycles.
-Brings sweets, one of his hoodies, and a small cassette player with some of your favorite tunes and headphones.
-massaged your lower back when it hurt and cuddled you. A lot.
-he's so good at comforting, you fell asleep in his arms as he played with your hair.
-overall 0/10 confused, 20/10 best boy.

Robin:
-dear Hapi, he thought he could beat the pain away. No, he didn't hit you.
-you explained to him what was happening and he was terrified.
-he gave you blankets, his bandana, and sweets.
-he laid on top of you so there was a bit of pressure on your lower abdomen.
-overall 8/10 confused until you explained.

Vance:
-traumatized when he saw some blood on your pants.
-you told him what was happening, but got cut off by a painful cramp.
-"y/n! Are you okay?! Are you dying?! Oh my God! Please don't die..." He said.
-you explained that cramps were normal, and you just needed a hot water bottle and a rag. He gave you them and watched precisely as you wrapped the water bottle in the rag and placed it on your lower abdomen.
-overall 9/10 confused.

Billy:
-rushed over to you when you dramatically said over the phone that you were dying.
-"y/n! Don't scare me like that again please..." he'd say.
-"but...I need...I need cuddles..." you would say.
-"but I don't want blood on me."
-"I have a pad on! It'll be okay..." you said with grabby hands towards him.
-he gave in and spooned you, getting scared every time you groaned or flinched out of pain from a cramp.
-overall 3/10 confused.