24- (r͜͡a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡o͜͡m͜͡l͜͡y͜͡ s͜͡a͜͡y͜͡s͜͡ i͜͡ l͜͡o͜͡v͜͡e͜͡ y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡)͜͡

Angsty chapter warning ‼️😾

Finney:
-"I love you." He says.
-"Hm? Is something wrong, Finney? Why'd you say that so suddenly? Are you okay?" You'd panic because he never does that.
-"Y/n..." your brother, Vance, says to you.
-"What?" You ask.
-"Finney...Finney's dead, remember?" After he said that, you look over to where Finney was, but he wasn't there.

Bruce:
-"I love you, y/n."
-"Hm?" You hummed.
-"I just love you. I need to make sure you know that."
-"I know you love me, But do you know I love you?" You'd ask with a gentle nudge to his shoulder. He'd chuckle and give you a side hug.
-"Yeah, I know you love me."
-Then you'd wake up. "...I miss you, Bruce." You'd sigh, it's been a year since he died, but you're still not over it.

Robin:
-"I love you so much, y/n!" He'd say in a cheery tone, skipping around you in circles. You'd silently weep, despite the duct tape on your mouth. "Don't cry, mi amor..." He'd say, gently pressing a knife to your cheek.
-Your arms are tied together to a pole in a dark basement.
-He does this routinely, every morning at eight, and every night at ten.
-When he tears the duct tape off your mouth, you're expected to say you love him back. Or he'll cut you slowly.

Vance:
-"I love you." Vance said to his new girlfriend.
-You immediately left the store you were in, passing by him making out with his new girl.

Billy:
-You finally fell asleep. You haven't slept since Billy went missing.
-"Y/n. I love you, y/n." Billy said.
-You immediately shot up from your bed, a few tears leaving your eyes.
-"Love you too, Billy." You weeped.