• Part 3 • For the freedom, for the Genesis

Things, concepts and phenomena beyond one's logical understanding. . . they humans seem to call it witchcraft, magic, sorcery and something beyond this world. Many use these energies in their regular life, but not once have they asked, why do these energies work the way they work. How do they connect one to the cycle of life and to the Cosmos we exist in?

Instead, they beings, lowly beings use these nature-gifted energies for their own benefits and to fulfil their greedy minds.

In the 15th century in this reality, it was discovered that the world, the planet they live on, is just a ball of mud, rotating around a star, humans call Sun, floating at a point smaller than anyone could notice in the grand scale of the infinite Cosmos. And humans, who live on this mud ball are nothing but some lowly, insignificant beings. . . with their greedy minds who once sought for the beginning of the genesis, to create the so-called perfect world according to those greedy human ambitions. That attempt destroyed my world, my innocent people. They destroyed my reality.

In the 71st century, people in this world discovered that there was indeed one more, most significant aspect which controls the circle of life and preserves the world from decaying. Existence of the "energy laylines" and the "flow of energies".

How and why exactly did life begin? How does it cherish one and make them the way they are? How is human subconsciousness linked to the natural elements? Water exists in different forms in the entire cosmos but how does it not follow the cycle of existence like other elements or maintain the flow in a particular manner? Mountains exist in the world but how does the bond between the atoms on the molecular level stay stable over time? Trees grew all over the planet (until humans cut them off) but how exactly did they cherish them? How does the cycle of the four seasons never change its course?

Many questions were asked.

Many different theories were put forward. Theory of molecular bonds and the energy between bonds. Polars and non-polars. Carbon and water cycles. And many more.

Whenever exceptions were raised to a particular theory, the research was continued. It continued for thousands of years until they finally reached the partial truth- the world is indirectly controlled by the natural energies, which had existed since the beginning of life in the infinite Cosmos.

These energy laylines were like a pipeline system. Like the nervous system of the living body. They would channel the natural energies and life would flourish on the surface, the energies would flow through the laylines and the planet would chuckle with life.

But these humans never got over their unending expectations. I still remember the day when a light beam appeared in the clear skies of DeSadia. There was an ancient pyramid, our ancestors had built in honour of their ancestors.

How frighteningly less did we knew about the genesis?

The bright beam of light struck the peak of the grand pyramid, which we DeSadians worshipped. And the destruction followed the beam. A world, from a different reality, appeared above the skies of DeSadia and through the light beam, from the base of the grand pyramid, the wuthering wave of energies spread all over the surface, wiping out my world.

The calamity of Genesis was witnessed by DeSadia.

The lowly beings of this world, blinded by their greedy ambitions started the Genesis, and my world was wiped out of existence. But, my people shall live again. . . freely. DeSadia shall live again, and they shall pay for it.

-Astharoth

~~

Hello! And thank you very much for all the support you all showed to this book

Part 3 (the final part) of the book revolves around the past of the ranks (DeSadians), the history of DeSadia and the coming inevitable war between humans and the ranks in the pursuit of Genesis.

This book is the setup for the coming books in the series of "New Genesis" and many things will be questioned about the creation and value of existence, and the connection with the ultimate creator.

The upcoming book series (includes this book) might also have some concepts from mythology.

I went through part one of the book and realised,
in part one I was like -- unleash hell on William.
(But those situations will set up his journey to understand the meaning the this Genesis)

Thank you again for all the support!
Hope you enjoy the story further.
Any constructive criticisms, comments and suggestions are welcomed.