• Part 2 • Mary

In the light realm of the sacred timeline, there existed three divine entities, or as the Puranas called them, gods. The creator, the preserver, the destroyer, who were responsible for the cycle of life in the Sacred realm. They were responsible for creation and for destruction, and so for the inevitable cycle of the genesis.

The destruction at the end of every life cycle was the most important and vital part of the cycle. The destruction gave rise to the new beginning, a better beginning.

The destroyer created Artificial but pure divine beings, responsible for carrying out this process of new genesis - children of Genesis. Or as the old records called them, 'Divine vessels of Genesis.'

Being born from the divine energies, created by the entities in the light realm. They possessed the divine and dark energy, which made these divine vessels strong enough to bear the process of genesis. Even more powerful than the fallen gods, sealed down in the abyssal realm.

These divine Vessels were pure life forms with only one flaw- their unnatural silver-white hairs. They were born with predestined fate, a fixed path of life - to complete genesis.

So began the natural process of Genesis. After a set time period, when humans reach at the peak of development - high enough that they start disturbing the natural balance of the planet- these Divine vessels of Genesis would subconsciously walk a fixed path to reach the sacred place on the continent and begin the Genesis. The layline flow would be disturbed, unstabilizing the flow of energies, destroying the current timeline and beginning the new one, a better one.

~~

Hello!

Part 1 was more based on the resurrection of these creepy dark entities, which began due to the first Genesis and was accelerated after the Incident in William's old house, in Zora.

Part 2 will be more focused on the whole truth about Mary's Incarnation and the bond between William and her.
Part 1 went really dark for most times, but part 2 won't be that dark tbh.

Hope you're enjoying the story so far.

POV PROBLEM :

I noticed some people are confused with the POV in the story. So to be clear...

The story in the whole series is narrated by George Watson. So he is the narrator of the whole story, but at the same time he is also a character in the story.
So,
Whenever the story switches to William's side ( most times ) the narration is third person past tense.
And,
Whenever story switches to George's side, the narration is first person past tense.

I don't know if this was a good idea-- to write a story with mixture of such POVs. But it just felt something new and more exciting for me.

So, hope the POV confusion is clear.

For the record,
While reading dialogs in story,
Imagine them being said in British accent.

Book Cover.

Old one-

New one-

New one-

Haha, getting an idea and painting a new cover took a while for me

Haha, getting an idea and painting a new cover took a while for me. So the cover was uploaded late.

~~

Hope you enjoy the story further.
To not miss any update, make sure to add the book in library.
Thanks for Reading!