Authors Note: Last One I Promise

Okay so I've made a decision... (and I promise this will be the last Authors Note Chapter. If I have anything else to say I'll just put it before or at the end of a chapter)

Anyway the decision I've made is that I will continue this book. Only cause with TWD ending soon and Daryl's spin off I plan to do a fanfic about his spinoff as well so I figured there's no point ditching this now plus I also don't wanna ruin it for those of you who are enjoying this book.

I come to realise that every book has it difficulties and it's about pushing past them so yeah. Anyway I just wanted to tell you guys that.

Also another thing to note that while yes my uploading has become less this is due to the fact I have exams every week up till the end of the academic year starting next week so I've been busy revising.

I'd also like to mention I've been working on some my other works recently bringing out two new books.

1. The Wolf Girls Imprint ~ Seth Clearwater x Reader (Twilight Fanfic)
2. Monster ~ Older Remus Lupin x Reader (Harry Potter Fanfic) (literally came out yesterday)

So yeah if anyone's interested in those please go check em out I always appreciate the reads and support.

Lastly I'd like to mention that I did had to go back and change a little bit of Skylla's description... I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote about her height but damn did I make her small haha.

It took my sister getting a husky for me to realise how big they are... so yeah I've tweaked that in whatever chapter it was mentioned in haha. But don't worry about going back and reading it cause I've mentioned it briefly in this chapter imma about to upload.

Anyway I'll let you guys be now. Enjoy reading.