Ch.4 ~ How'd you get that scar?

A/n: Imagine this type of scar on your right eye. Also yes that's Kakashi Hatake from Naruto let's all praise this sexy beast.

Y/n's POV

We followed the others who were in front for about 20 minutes. The drive was mostly silent except for my occasional humming and Glenn's cheering as he drove past us and ahead of the group.

I started humming again as we passed through an outer city village. As we drove through I looked out the window, Skylla doing the same.

The village was rundown and abandoned. Doors were kicked in or left open, windows smashed, gardens in ruins, the few cars scattered on lawns or upside down in the road. We also saw a few stragglers who had stretched their arms out making grabby hands at us as we passed.

But before long we were turning off the highway and onto a gravel stone path leading up to the top of a steep hill surrounded by trees. At the top lay this camp.

It was small. 'Doesn't look like they have a good security system. Doesn't look like these people know how to kill those walkers either. How the hell have they survived this long?' I thought to myself as I looked out through my windscreen.

I did notice an Rv stationed near the edge of the campsite looking to be a lookout to the highway below. 'Well at least they have some brains.'

As we pulled up behind Glenn's stolen sports car I saw the gathering crowd. I watched as the back of the van in front flew open as the blonde woman jumped out and sprinted over to another younger blonde woman.

Following her was everyone else; the only person remaining was the officer. I looked back over to the crowd of people to see them all happy and smiling at their group's return. All but a small little boy who is being comforted by his mother.

All of a sudden there's a knock on my window which startled me. My head shot in the direction of the window to see the blonde woman smiling at me. I rolled down the window.

"Are you going to come join us? I'm sure everyone would love to meet you. Oh I'm Andrea by the way, I didn't get much of an opportunity to introduce myself back there."

"Pleasure to put a name to the face. Y/n by the way. And yeah I'll come." I say as I motion with my hand for her to take a step back. I jump out the truck Skylla following holding my Holger-26 with her teeth.

I smile at her as she hands the gun to me patting her head before closing the door to my truck. I look over at Andrea and motion for her to lead the way.

She brings me over to the group who all turn to me as I look down and place my hands in the pockets of my jacket.

"Who's this?" An old man asks.

"This here is one the newbies we picked up on our little adventure into the city. Wouldn't be here without her." Andrea explained, smiling happily as I let out an awkward chuckle thinking to myself.

'Honey I didn't do anything worth praise.'

"Well, does she have a name?" Another voice asked. I followed it to see a well built brunette standing next to the open engine of Glenn's car.

"Name's Y/n." I replied.

"Well Y/n it's nice to meet you." The man said with a small smile that I return. Skylla then lets out a bark at the man.

Everybody except the group from Atlanta backs up the brunette man placing his hand on his belt where a handgun was holstered too while the old man raises his shotgun.

"Woah woah easy! She's just greeting you. Isn't that right Skylla." I say looking down at the dog who nods her head.

"She understands you?"