Ch.21: A great field mission

The second year is proving itself way harder than the last one for the students from Class 2-A

The second year is proving itself way harder than the last one for the students from Class 2-A. The new lessons are focusing more seriously on the hero's job, in the action, with more practical classes than theoretical ones.

Said lessons are demanding a lot of them physically, pushing everyone to the limit.

In the middle of the year, with the connections the Class still has with the heroes that recruited them last year, they'll be doing internships again. Some decided to risk a new experience with different mentors, but Katsuki and Sisipho just couldn't choose any agency other than Amazon's.

Both are indeed a simp for Mandla and her job as a hero.

However, Sisi has another reason to do this. She needs to stay closer to her mother now more than ever because beyond being a hero, she'll officially start to do Dora Milaje's jobs alongside Mandla after her graduation; doing missions for her kingdom too, serving to the throne from Japan.

So now both teens are supporting Amazon on an espionage mission, or the conclusion of it. They're next to a containers port, observing every cargo coming in and out of the city. Mandla is on the floor, keeping a close eye on the villains and the corrupted workers.

Meanwhile, Sisi and Katsuki - actually now, the provisional heroes Darklight and DYNMT (Dinamight) are her backup. Both are in different tall buildings nearby, watching every movement and reporting to her.

Darklight is using her quirk to keep Amazon updated about anything the suspects are doing inside walls and attentive to any odd movement near them. The villain created an improvised headquarters inside a container and is waiting for something.

Amazon has been following this group of smugglers for a while, and just when she got her recruits, they decided to act again. So the pro hero didn't have a choice other than take them with her.

This will be a great lesson to the students, the most serious field mission they participated in until now. Before they arrived at the place, Mandla was firm and clear about the dangers and the true situation, so all of them are focused, with the purpose fixed in their minds.

"Normal movement at your north, Amazon. Just clean workers from the last ship preparing to go away." Katsuki said on their comms, using binoculars to have a better look.

"Got it. What are they doing inside that headquarters, Darklight?"

"They're just playing cards, complaining about something, they're using a language I don't recognize, but are nervous."

"It must be the cargo, they're late. Stay alert, I'll update the police force. Don't act by yourselves, we need to get them in the act. This is an order!"

Both agreed with her, focusing on their individual missions. DYNMT's eyes never left the main street, suspecting all cars or trucks that got too close to the containers.