♓ PISCES : THE MAIN CHARACTERS

🌹Pisces Albafica

Age: 23 years old (19 when this story started)Height: 183 cmWeight: 78 kgDate of birth: 23rd FebruaryBlood type: A

Height: 183 cm
Weight: 78 kg
Date of birth: 23rd February
Blood type: A

Albafica is the Gold Saint of Pisces in the 18th century and also the guardian of the twelfth house of the zodiac temples right before the Pope's Chamber and Athena's Hall, the Temple of Pisces (Sou Gyo Kyuu). At the beginning of this story, Albafica is 19 years old. He is the disciple of the former Pisces Gold Saint in the same era, Pisces Rugonis.

When he was still a newborn baby, Albafica was abandoned in a field full of demon roses (the red rose which contained a deadly poisonous fragrance that had always been used by the Pisces Saints every time they fight). At that time, although still a baby, Albafica managed to survive there because of his very strong, natural resistance to poison. He was found and taken in by Pisces Rugonis, who becomes both his master and adoptive father.

As the successor of the Pisces Gold Cloth, Albafica underwent training from his master to inherit the blood of Pisces (the blood which contained deadly poison), from a progressive blood exchanges ritual (the red bond ritual) that last for many years. The ritual ended with a very sad incident, Albafica unconsciously killed Rugonis with his blood because his body has developed stronger poison compared to his master. That incident made Albafica lose the only one he could consider as a family, forever in his life.

Now Albafica's blood contained a very deadly poison which not only can make him survive better from the poison fragrance of the demon roses but the blood is also used by him as a very lethal signature technique in his fights.

But besides the excellent skills which he has inherited as a Gold Saint of
Pisces, it turns out that the incident of losing his master in his youth days has hurt Albafica a lot. From then on, Albafica becomes a completely solitary being, avoiding contact with others for fear of hurting them through his blood, as he did to his master.

In daily life, Albafica always hides his true personality beneath his aloof and cold attitude to the ones near him.

🌹Agatha (OC)

Age: 21 years old (17 when this story started)Height: 170 cmWeight: 55 kgDate of birth: 2nd DecemberBlood type: O

Height: 170 cm
Weight: 55 kg
Date of birth: 2nd December
Blood type: O

Agatha is a 17 years old woman when the first time she arrived in the central region of Sanctuary to work as an assistant to help do all the daily needs of the Gold Saints, Pope, and the Goddess Athena. Agatha has purple with slightly red eyes and wavy, brown light hair which reached her waist. In daily life, she often wears a typically white gown which is most used by the women in the Sanctuary, similar to what Goddess Athena wore. She is the only daughter of Cepheus Silver Saint in the 18th century, Agathias.

Born as a child of a Saint, young Agatha has a dream of becoming a strong Saint just like his father. She got basic training and knowledge as a Saint from his father before joining the real training of Saint in the Sanctuary. But in the same year that she had already planned to join the real training, young Agatha was fall sick. She was diagnosed with tuberculosis, a respiratory disease that was very infectious and deadly at that time.

When the first time she knew that, Agatha felt very sad and disappointed because she couldn't join the training to become a Saint which she had dreamed of for a long time. It caused her condition to become weaker and drop until she must be taken care of at a separate hospital located in an isolated area, very far from the crowds.

Day by day passed by, and Agatha finally realized that there existed a more miserable thing she was facing at that time rather than failing to join the training of Saint in Sanctuary, that is to be all alone and far from all her loved ones. Her family member and friends are not allowed to come to see her. Even the physician and nurse who have worn face masks and all the maximum protection to protect them from her disease seem unwilling to talk with her.

Since that time, Agatha understood the feeling very deeply, how sad it was when she must be away and far from all the people she loved to protect them from her infectious disease. No one can be a place to share all of the feelings she felt. Agatha missed the presence of all her loved ones on her side very much. Her strong will to meet all of them again has made her successfully battle the disease until she comes back to full health again.

The physicians said that her recovery was a miracle because only very few people can still survive if the disease on the body has become as severe as she suffered on the worst days

The physicians said that her recovery was a miracle because only very few people can still survive if the disease on the body has become as severe as she suffered on the worst days. Agatha felt very thankful from the bottom of her heart. Even though after fully recovered she was not allowed to join the training of Saint again because the permanent scar on her lungs made that organ can never be healthy as before and it caused a worry that the condition will be a bother on the training session as well on the fights, but this time Agatha not feel sad and disappointed anymore. She will live the second chance given to her in a better way and perspective. Agatha becomes a very positive and cheerful woman in her daily life and she takes another path to dedicate her life to the Sanctuary like his father, which is to become an assistant at the central region of the Sanctuary.