Chapter 38: Power of NEO

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"Okay... Two Sacred Beasts with 4000 points each... Not ideal..."

Sheppard: Council president Kagemaru... This doesn't make any sense...

Chazz: Chancellor, what's the meaning of this ?

Sheppard: The president is supposed to be an old man over 100 years old...

Chazz: Doesn't look that old to me...

Atticus: Could it be his son, or something like that ?

Sheppard: What is happening here ?!

Kagemaru: Ehehehehe... I would've liked to finish you right away, but this is the end of my turn it seems.

'If anything, one of them is unable to attack... As to how I'm going to do that... I have an idea...'

"My turn ! I draw ! And the first thing I'll do, is fuse ! Blue-eyes White Dragon ! Blue-Eyes Alternative Dragon ! Merge and transform, into the Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon !!"

 "Next, I activate an effect from the Graveyard ! The monster I sent there in order to activate Majesty with Eyes of Blue, the Blue-Eyes Abyss Dragon ! By banishing it, all my Level 8 and above Dragons gain 1000 Attack !"

*3000→4000*

"Now go ! Blue-eyes Twin Burst Dragon !! Attack Hamon ! TWIN BURST OF DESTRUCTION !!"

Kagemaru: You fool ! All you'll get is a tie ! Hamon, counterattack ! HEAVEN'S FALLEN THUNDER !!

"I don't think so... You see, Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon cannot be destroyed by battle !"

Kagemaru: What ?!

*SCHBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

"And what's more, it can perform two attacks each turn, as long as it's targeting a monster ! TWIN BURST OF DESTRUCTION !! DESTROY URIA !!"

*SCHBROOOOOOOOM*

"I saw the Egyptian Gods from up close... Your Sacred beasts won't scare me ! Be it you, the Shadow Riders or Banner, no one will bring them back !"

Kagemaru: Banner ? Don't make me laugh. From the very beginning, he was but another of my pawns. Exactly like you.

"I believe I already shown you what a pawn can do by itself, but your second lesson will have to wait. I end my turn."

Syrus: You did it, Aniki !

Chumley: Two of the Sacred Beasts, down in one attack !

Kagemaru: You're only postponing the inevitable, you can't stop the beasts ! I draw ! And I activate the spell, Sacred Tribute !