Chapter 28: Fulljamas Duelist Brotherhood

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Chazz: Gah ! I can't take it anymore ! The Chazz shouldn't live like a Slifer Red ! With something so small, my furniture, my paintings, and even art pieces... there's not enough space for them ! I used to be an Obelisk Blue ! Jacuzzi tub, turndown service ! Almost two months in and this place still isn't livable !

Ojama: Hey boss, you look stressed. Just look at all this pressure building up !

Chazz: You ! If you wanna be helpful, get lost !! And if you want some fresh air...

*SLAP*

Chazz: Finally, some peace and quiet... But now that I think about it, it's his fault if i'm reduced to this...

"Whose fault exactly ?"

Chazz: GAH !! Wh- What's your problem ?! Ever heard about knocking ?

Syrus: Um... We did, but... Your door's all the way over there...

"Pffr."

Chazz: Not. Funny.

"So, Chazz, still talking to yourself ? You know it's not a healthy way to deal with your lack of social interaction, right ? By the way, Chancellor Sheppard wanted to have a word with you.

Chazz: Sheppard ? What for ?

"Oh, you know, just the fate of Duel Academy. The usual."

Sheppard: I've been waiting for you, Chazz. I have some urgent news for you. You too Y/n.

Chazz: Finally, did my new bed arrive ?

"Don't tell me there's another Shadow Rider already..."

Banner: No, it's another kind of incident...

Chazz: Then what is it ?

Sheppard: Someone has suddenly put an offer to buy this school. Turns out the fate of Duel Academy will be decided in a duel between the buyer and one of our students.

"Hold on hold on... When the hell did Seto agree to this ?"

Sheppard: Well, our landlord is someone... Particular... It seems the buyer decided of the conditions for this duel directly with him.

 Seto: You heard me right

Seto: You heard me right. It's not about the money, it's about the cards. I will only sell you my academy if you prove your worth as a duelist, and beat one of my students in battle !