Chapter 13: Silent secret

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"... ... ... What a ruckus... Don't tell me it's eggwich day again ? Why is everyone gathered here ?"

Bastion: Hm ? Not quite... It's just some lunch time tussle.

"Oh, a duel. Who's going at it ?"

Bastion: Well, on the left is Dimitri.

"I think I've heard of the guy... So it's a Ra Yellow against... Huh ?"

 "Syrus ? You're the one dueling ?"

Syrus: OH, Aniki. Sorry, but could you get back a little ? This is a very high-stake duel.

"Finally standing up for yourself, Syrus? i'm really proud of you. But what kind of stakes could push you so far ?"

Syrus: Hehehe... Check it out !

 Syrus: Yugi's deck is going on tour ! And the first stop is Duel Academy ! isn't that the coolest !

"It sure is ! The King of Games' original deck... I forgot it was supposed to be tomorrow. So that's why you're dueling ?"

Dorothy: Exactly ! There's only one ticket to the exhibit left. So since there were two asking for it, it was decided to settle things like everything else is settled here.

"With a duel. Well, have at it then."

Syrus: i'm gonna win this, just you see ! Let's do this !

Dimitri: My turn ! And I play Heavy Storm !

"... Wait, why is he making his voice sound like Dr.Crowler ?"

Bastion: You'll see soon.

Dimitri: And that will destroy all the spell and trap cards on the field ! And now I'll sacrifice the two wicked tokens that were created, and summon forth... The legendary Ancient Gear Golem !!