Chapter 8: OTK

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"I mean... I did say that, but... How am I supposed to do that... ? The first step would be to challenge him... Dammit, I'm so used to being the one challenged to a duel, I've never actually stopped to understand how you challenge someone !"

"Maybe... I could just ask directly..."

"Hey, I'm looking for-"

Blue: What's a Yellow dropout like you doing here, huh ?! Get lost, loser !

"Huuuh... I just wanted to ask-"

Blue: He's still here ! Get him ! We'll teach you what trespassing on Blue turf gets you !

"AAAAAAAAAHHH !!"

"... ... Proooobably a bad idea... No choice then... It's paperwork time..."

Alexis: Syrus has a real big brother, and he's here at the academy. Third year in Obelisk Blue, Zane Truesdale. he's been nicknamed the "Kaiser" the Emperor of Duel Academy...

"... If Syrus doesn't get at least a bit more self-confident before our tag-duel... Telling him he's 'Not good enough' to use a card, what bullshit this is... I'll show him..."

Crowler: Hmm ? Muttering to yourself, dropout ? And that's... A duel request form ? Planning a duel, are we ? And against... Huh ?! Gorgonzola !!

"I don't know who this Gorgonzola is, but could you give it back, Dr.Crowler ?"

Crowler: That will not be necessary ! After all, it's a thousand years too soon for you to challenge someone of Zane Truesdale's caliber !

"I challenged your caliber before even I got here, give that back."

Crowler: oh, is that so, huh ?

"... Fine, if you want to play it like that."

Crowler: W- What are you doing ?!

"Filling up another form. I have a pile of these, all of the day free with nothing better to do, and a very stubborn mind. I'll duel Zane, whether you like it or not."

Crowler: GHHHHHHH !!