Chapter 33: Waifu for Laifu

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"To think that not only would Alexis duel a Shadow rider by herself and win... But that also made Atticus come back to his senses."

Syrus: Why does it sounds like you were expecting Alexis to lose ?

"Against the Shadow Riders, defeat is never off the table. Also, after her history of being kidnapped ?"

Syrus: It looks like you're still missing the most important part, Aniki...

Alexis: Big brother... Welcome back...

Atticus: I'm sorry. Because of me, you were so worried...

Alexis: But, big brothers, how did you end in the world of the Shadow Games ?

Atticus: I did not go of my own volition... We had extra-curricular classes in this dorm... Then, one day...

 Atticus: I was called to the duel arena in the basement, and right in the middle of a duel test

Atticus: I was called to the duel arena in the basement, and right in the middle of a duel test... I was engulfed in the Shadows, like what happened to Titan. That was.. A true nightmare... Forced to constantly train as a shadow duelist..

Alexis: But who sent you to this realm ?!

Atticus: I still don't know, but the one who called me this day, and was opponent during the test... It was Professor Banner.

"Right, that... Sorry, I was too busy having a panic attack because of the dorm."

Syrus: This is a big deal, aniki !

"Not too big, if you can find time to prepare for... What even is this ?"

Syrus: the duel arena for the festival ! How could you forget- GAH !!

*KRASHBLANG*

"... You okay ?"

Syrus: *Cough cough* Ch- Chumley, this is the duel arena ! Go paint somewhere else.

Chumley: Sorry, sorry...

"So ? How are things progressing on your side ?"