Chapter 11: Posh

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Syrus: Okay Aniki, keep your eyes on the ball !

"Can someone please explain to me why the hell we're playing baseball ?! I thought this was a school for card games ! I don't remember signing up for that ! Whatever, I'll just hit the ball and be done with it."

Bastion: H- Hold on ! Time out ! Sorry, I got into some deck construction debate, and lost track of time.

Yellow: can you throw ? We need a fresh arm.

Bastion: Sure.

Yellow: Pitcher change, get in here !

"... Fine by me. It's a Ra showdown then."

Bastion: Trust me, I've done all the calculations. Get ready for some heat, 'cause this one is coming red-hot.

"Oh you're going down."

Bastion: Down the base pads, perhaps. Now then, give me your best shot. But I don't want to hear any excuses after you make a fool out of both yourself and the ball. That is, if you can see it all.

"Grrrrr... Just you wait, in no time I'll find the perfect way to counter your balls !"

Crowler: Damn it... The paradox brothers couldn't beat him... Chazz couldn't beat him... I need to find someone who can beat- GAAAAAAAAH !!

 I need to find someone who can beat- GAAAAAAAAH !!

"Uhhhh... Sorry ! Seriously, for once that I hit the ball correctly, it has to hit someone... Huh ?"

Crowler: YOUUUU !! Well of course !! Who else could cause such intense pain ?!

"I have a few ideas, but I don't think the timing's right... It's-"

Bastion: My fault ! I was the one who threw that ball !

Crowler: Huh ? Signore Misawa... ? Of course ! Here I was, struggling to find a new accomplice, and here it smacks me right in the face... well, the eye, actually, but that's really besides the point.

Bastion: Dr.Crowler, please accept my apologies.

Crowler: No, no no no ! I've been meaning to have my contacts refitted for ages, and now I have the perfect excuse... And the perfect new protege.

"... ... Can we have the ball back then ? We're still in the middle of the match."

Crowler: You slackers caused enough trouble, now shoo ! Shoo shoo ! Argrrrrr !!

"Fine, fine... Hey, does that one counts as being caught ?"

Syrus: I think we need to redo the pitch...