Chapter 3: Replacement

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Alexis: Duel monster cards can be grouped into normal monster cards, fusion monster cards, ritual monster cards, effect monster cards, trap cards, and spell cards. Trap cards can be divided into normal traps, counter traps, and continuous traps. Spells cards can be separated into normal spells, continuous spells, quick-play spells, equip spells, ritual spells and field spells.

Crowler: Bellissimo ! That was way too simple for one of my Obelisk Blue, wasn't it, Signorina Rhodes ?

Alexis: Thank you, Dr.Crowler.

Crowler: So now... Signore Truesdale !

Syrus: Y- Yes ?!

Crowler: Explain to the class what a "Field Spell" is, please.

Syrus: A... A f- f- field... Spell... Are, uh... Well... Um, they...

Blue: Even a kid in grade school would know the answer you Slifer slacker !

'And YOU are about to turn from Blue to Purple if you don't shut up this instant !!'

Crowler: Haa... Very well, you can sit back down. To think even the basics would be too harsh for you... I keep overestimating you Slifer Red, it would seem...

Blues: Hahahahahahahahaha !

Syrus: I- I knew the answer, it's just... When there's a crowd, I...

"Wow... Impressive display of pedagogy right there, Dr.Crowler."

Crowler: What ?!

"I mean, purposely trying to bring down your students and making them the laughing stock of the class ? Very professional. And then some wonder why the passing rate here is so low, but if even teacher encourage the students to getting picked on, that explains a lot. Are you sure you didn't find your teaching license out of an Easter egg or something ?"

Crowler: GGGHHHHHH !!

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a teacher, and a "Dr" at that, supposed to try and bring everyone up ? To help them give the better of themselves ?"

Syrus: Aniki...

Crowler: GRRRRR 'Mamma Mia ! That's it, this drop-out is going down ! I will not tolerate him in my school for another second !!'

Banner: So, as some of you students know, I am professor Lyman Banner. I specialize in some of the lesser known tactics and strategies in the world of Duel Monsters, some that a few might even consider to be... Unnatural... Duel Alchemy for example...

'Is it possible to learn that power... To know what exactly alchemy and dueling have in common...'

Syrus: Aniki... Thank you for earlier...

"Hum ? Oh, that. Don't sweat it. I really can't stand Crowler, and by the looks of it, the feeling is mutual."

Banner: Mr.Truesdale ?

Syrus: Y- Yes !

Banner: Could you do me a favor and take Pharaoh on your lap please ?

Syrus: Huh... Pharaoh ?