Chapter 10: Water, fire, air and dirt

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*4800/4450*

Bastion: It's quite the situation they finds themselves in... Both sides have a seemingly-impenetrable defense, but if things get dragged on like this, they'll be able to wear down the Paradox brothers... Let's just hope they can't take out his trap... or else, they'll be knacked.

Alexis: Now you're talking words I don't even understand, Bastion. Can't you have some more faith in them ? i'm sure they have a plan.

Bastion: I'm certain Y/n has one, at least. It's Syrus i'm worried about. So far, he's walked into every trap, spell and attack the Paradox brothers have played...

Alexis: Come on, please...

Chazz: Hehehehehehe... 'Finally, these drop-outs are will get the beat-down they deserve ! I can't wait 'till they lose and are kicked out of duel Academy ! Especially Y/n... !'

Blue: Hm, Chazz... ? Are you... Alright ?

Chazz: 'That slime... Thinking he can just beat me and leave it at that ?! No way ! My destiny is to be the next King of Games, no way a lucky drop-out like him can just walk all over me !'

"Well, I believe it's my turn, is it not ? I draw ! And I activate sentry soldier's effect, bringing it back from the graveyard, in attack mode ! Next I activate Magic hole golem's effect to attack you directly !"

Dox: GH- !

*4800-→4150*

"Of course it's only half the damage, but given what you two have on the field, I'd say it's a fair price. That's it for now."

Para: Hmph. That Ra Yellow seems pretty confident.

Dox: He believes that in his defense, we can't make a dent.

"You know, I think you'd be much more appreciated if you didn't try to bring down your opponents, especially with rhymes."

Para: Forget about our rhyming.

Dox: Just focus more on your cards play.

Para: For the partner you have.

Both: Slowing you down, that's all he may.

Syrus: ... ...

"Hey, don't let that go to your head. I still need you for what's about to come."

Syrus: But they're right... Besides, don't you already have this in the bag, Aniki ?

"It's a fragile strategy, and it won't be long before they find a way around it. So on the meantime... I need you to take down that Gate Guardian !"

Syrus: What ?!

Para: You must be a fool. When Gate Guardian's in play, he never tires. Soon your situation will just get dire.

Dox: And though I hate to feed the fire, the defense wall we played, you have yet to retire. But it is my turn, so... I'll just place a face-down, no more, no less. Brother, you do the rest.

Para: Excellent decision, I think it's for the best. For I'm pretty sure in the next turn, I'll turn things around in this contest.

Syrus: ... Aniki... You heard that, right ? If they really have something to turn the tables... Maybe if I give up now, they'll let you have a rematch...