Chapter 33

A month and a half passed by after the incident. The news of the downfall of the Choi and Kim couple was finally starting to drown.

Minho was sitting in his office as he went through sites that provided good wedding plans. Yes, Minho was planning to have a proper wedding with Kibum. Their marriage was done in the most simple way so now he wanted to have a wedding in a grand way.

While he was going through the photos, the door opened and Jonghyun came in, "Hello Minho!"

"Hey," Minho said looking from his laptop.

His response stunned Jonghyun before he burst out in laughter, "Wow Kibum has fully humanized you, hasn't he?"

Jinyoung who was sitting in the corner going through documents let out a small chuckle earning a glare from Minho but it was only a glare, in the past something like this would have gotten a pay cut or tons of documents on his desk for a month but now Minho didn't do anything. Yup Jinyoung was sure that Kibum has humanized Minho for sure.

"So What are you looking at with such great interest?" Jonghyun asked as he got up and stood behind Minho who answered, "Wedding plans....."

"Wait you are serious? Does Kibum know? Did you confess?" Jonghyun asked totally surprised.

"Yes, he knows as I confessed yesterday. We decided to have a wedding in one month. But I want to make it special but I don't know what to do."

"Minho please don't kill me for saying this but today you are full of surprises. The great Choi Minho doesn't know about something is rare and-" Jonghyun said but when given a death glare by Minho he changed his words, "Do you need help?"

"Yes," Minho answered.

"Um...." Jonghyun thought about a few things as he finally decided on something and said, "I suggest you go with what he is comfortable with. Have a wedding at a place where you first met, making it special, and just invite people he loves. You don't have to make it grand to make it special."

"I'll think about it thanks," Minho said.

***

"So he confessed?" Taemin asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yes, he did," Kibum said with a smile as he looked a the bouquet of roses in the corner of the room.

"And you are going to have a wedding?" Taemin asked again

"Yes we are., in a month"

"That's a great man."

"Yeah........." Kibum said with a smile on his face.

***

A Month flew by and Today was the day of their wedding. They were marrying in the park they had first met in.

The park was decorated gorgeously. In the Middle of the Park, they had placed a stage and a table on the stage for the person who would be acting as a witness to their wedding (A/N I haven't married yet bruh so I don't know what that person is called.....xd)

The Stage itself was decorated with flowers and lighting. The park was decorated with colorful lighting and tables and chairs were placed all around for people invited.

There was an alcohol and snacks center in the back. And a few servers in charge.

They didn't have a food station installed as they planned to have dinner with everyone after the wedding was over.

Minho had arrived in his car in front of the park but this time together with Kibum, they both were wearing tuxedos and looking perfect together.

They both walked down the aisle and stood on the stage and at either side of the table behind which Jinyoung was standing.

Jinyoung had a mic in his hand as he said, "The groom and the groom have arrived. You may now exchange vows."

Kibum was the first one to speak, he held Minho's hand as he said, "Today I say, "I do" but to me, that means, "I will." I will take your hand and stand by your side in the good and the bad. I dedicate myself to your happiness, success, and smile. I will love you forever." He completed with slipping a ring to Minho's finger.

Minho smiled as he said his own vows, "You love me in love and complete me in ways I never knew possible. From this day forth, I promise to listen to you and learn from you, support you, and accept your support. I will celebrate your successes and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you, my husband, and rejoice in your love for me for all of the years of our lives." Minho too slipped a ring in Kibum's finger and intertwined their fingers.

They both smiled at each other and kept holding hands.

Jinyoung spoke up, "Do you Kim Kibum take Choi Minho as your lawfully wedded husband and to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you apart?"

Kibum smiled, "I do."

Jinyoung smiled and then spoke, "Do you Choi Minho take Kim Kibum as your lawfully wedded husband and to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you apart?"

Minho too smiled, "I do."

Jinyoung smiled and then said, "You may now kiss."

The whole crowd burst into cheers as Minho took Kibum in his arms and kissed him like no tomorrow. And Kibum too returned the kiss with the same passion. Everything felt perfect. They were perfect. And no one can break them anymore.

THE END

____________

Hyun's Note:-

Honestly, I know no shit about the wedding so please bear with this rubbish I wrote. Just enjoy the cute moments. And yes this fic has ended. I had a huge plan to do things with this but then I thought instead of dragging it, I should keep it short. I get no time to write and making you guys wait hurts me so yup this has ended.

And I am going on hiatus. I will be back with Teukchul's fic. I don't know when but I will be back.

Now Thank you everyone for reading this fanfiction. Supporting me throughout the ride, writing comments, and making my day wonderful. I love you all. I really do.