Chapter 11

The next morning, when Kibum woke up, Minho wasn't beside him, he went outside and saw Emma, but no signs of Minho.

"Hey Emma, did Minho already leave?" He asked.

Emma who was watering the plants bowed slightly to greet him and then said, "Yes Master Minho went to work, he said he will call you when he is free."

"Okay Thank you, Emma." Kibum said, after a pause, he continued, "Then I'll go wash up, can you cook me something light for breakfast?"

Emma nodded and went in the direction of the kitchen, to prepare something to eat.

***

Kibum came out of the shower, his hair wet, a towel in his hand which he used to dry his hair, he sat down on his bed, thinking about what to do for the day when his phone rang. It was Minho.

"Hello~," Kibum said.

"Hey, Good morning," Minho said from the other side.

"Good morning to you too," Kibum said with a smile that he didn't even realize he had on his phone.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" Minho asked, there was some shuffling on the other side and Kibum guessed he was reading some document.

"No, not yet, I have asked Emma to cook something for me. What about you? You left so early, surely you won't skip breakfast right?" Kibum asked, a slight concern in his voice, he knows Minho is a workaholic, judging from the fact that he went to work on the day of their marriage.

"I-I....." Minho's voice was low, as if a child found guilty of doing something wrong, "I'll ask Jinyoung to buy me breakfast."

"Good. I think you should send me a pic of your breakfast, for me to make sure you aren't lying." Kibum said in a stern tone.

"Okay. By the way, I called to ask you something, are you free in the evening." Minho asked.

"Yeah, I have nothing to do. Why?" Kibum asked back.

"Well, I was thinking of visiting my parents in the evening, better to be done with annoying things quickly," Minho said.

"Okay, I'll get ready on time. " Kibum said.

"Then I'll come to pick you up," Minho said

"No need, I'll visit your company and then we can go together from there, you will be tired from working all day, save time and energy on traveling," Kibum suggested.

"Then I'll listen to you. I'll send you the address, come directly to my office. "

"Yup sure, then bye, I'll go eat my breakfast and you too send me the pic of your breakfast."

"Okay, bye for now, see you in the evening. Have a nice meal."

With this, the call ended, and suddenly Kibum had a sense of awareness, that he talked with Minho as if they were a married couple, although they were married the sense of it was still new, he couldn't believe he acted that way, the way he has seen in dramas. Where the wife scolds her husband about taking care of himself, etc, etc.

As if a fuse went off, Kibum's whole face was red, he buried his face in his pillow and let out a yell, embarrassed, just then Emma knocked on the door, "Master Kibum, Breakfast is ready."

Kibum slapped his face lightly, trying to calm himself down, "Okay Emma, I'll be out in a minute."

He took deep breaths and calmed himself down before going out.