Chapter 22

The next day, Minho and Kibum lost the chance to tell each other about their meeting with the parents.

Minho had to get to the office earlier because of work and Kibum too had to leave for college. So they both couldn't even see each other in the morning.

It was late in the evening when they finally met, Kibum had prepared a delicious dinner for both of them, telling Emma to take a leave for the day.

Soon, they were finished with dinner and Minho could notice the anxiousness Kibum was feeling, so when they were finally in their room, the older asked, "So?"

"So?" Kibum asked back, dumbly.

"What's bothering you? I can feel that something is up." Minho said as he walked closer to Kibum and sat down in front of him.

The younger looked at the older in the eyes and then sighed, "I met with your Mom yesterday...." A look of understanding flashed in Minho's eyes and then Kibum continued, "She was talking about you, more specifically she asked me to spy on you, although I don't know for what reason, I have an idea but still...I denied it. I won't do what she says. I am sorry."

"Why are you saying sorry? You did nothing wrong and honestly thank you for not agreeing to her." Minho said as he placed his hands on Kibum's, assuring him and making sure that Kibum fully understood that he was being serious, "I also have something to tell you."

"What is it? You can tell me anything." Kibum said, seriously. He too wanted Minho to tell him everything because he knew, they knew in a relationship, the conversation is more important than anything. If they don't talk it out, nothing would go well.

The older sighed, "I saw your parents yesterday too. Your father bought out a ridiculous business plan and I rejected it, he was angry, your mom said that marrying you to me was the biggest mistake she has done. "

Hearing it Kibum scoffed, "The nerve- Honestly the only thing good she has done is to marry me to you."

At that Minho couldn't help but chuckle, soon Kibum joined him too. After their little laughing fit, Minho said, "Don't listen to my parents. Just ignore them."

"You do the same," Kibum said.

***

Somewhere in a different restaurant, Minho's parents and Kibum's parents were sitting at a table, with a fancy dinner in front of them.

"Let's get straight to the point." Minho's mother said.

"Yes let's do that." Kibum's father said.

The four of them looked at each other and Minho's father, Mr. Choi said, "As you can see, this marriage was a mistake."

Mrs. Kim nodded, completely agreeing with the man, "Indeed it was. I shouldn't have married my son to yours. The deal was that your son agrees to our business plan and my son listens well to you..."

"...and both of them did not do as we planned." Mrs. Choi said.

Mr. Kim kept his teacup down with a slight bang and said, "So we have to break them up. We can't let them ruin everything."

Mrs. Choi gave a slight nod, "Of course, we have to break them up. To do that we need your cooperation."

"Cooperation comes with a price." Mrs. Kim said.

"Yes, we are ready to pay the price. Your business deal, we will agree to it after we completely take over the company." Mr. Choi said.

"Okay Deal." Mr. Kim said as he shook hands with Mr. Choi.

Mrs. Kim said, "First we will try to convince Kibum to divorce if not then we will have to make him and on the other side you can also ask Minho to divorce and find a new husband for him who will listen to you."

"Yes let's do that." Mrs. Choi said.

***

Not knowing what their parents were planning, Minho and Kibum went to sleep soundly, in each other's arms.

What they didn't know was that something big was going to happen._____________Hyun's Note:-

This chapter is short, I know, I'll try to make the next one longer.